GP - Walk in Centre

TopCat

Striker
My useless twat of a Doctor's has no appointments until 13th Nov (unless I call in at 0800 every morning to try and get one on the day - something that isn't convenient as I work 20 miles way from home) and I urgently need to see a doctor for (suspected) nerve damage in my back.
Is this something I can go to a wlk-in-centre with? Ultimately I'm looking for a referal for a scan to see what the damage is.
Alternatively, can I pay to see a private GP? Do such things even exist?

Any advice?

My useless twat of a Doctor's has no appointments until 13th Nov (unless I call in at 0800 every morning to try and get one on the day - something that isn't convenient as I work 20 miles way from home) and I urgently need to see a doctor for (suspected) nerve damage in my back.
Is this something I can go to a wlk-in-centre with? Ultimately I'm looking for a referal for a scan to see what the damage is.

Any advice?

Or just go to the surgery and say you'll wait until somebody see's you. They will.

Any advice?

Waste of time, I went in complaining of hip pain, sent me off with paracetomal, month later had mri scan and found out i needed double hip replacement

Any advice?
He doesn't sound that useless to me if he's fully booked for a month.

He doesn't sound that useless to me if he's fully booked for a month.
So it's ok to fully book your diary and leave no slots for in-day urgent apts? People have to give notice of being sick ?

Waste of time, I went in complaining of hip pain, sent me off with paracetamol, month later had mri scan and found out i needed double hip replacement
It's the referral for an MRI that I'm after, I don't expect that useless sack of shit a) care, b) cure me, or c) be anything other than a lazy fuck

So it's ok to fully book your diary and leave no slots for in-day urgent apts? People have to give notice of being sick ?

It's the referral for an MRI that I'm after, I don't expect that useless sack of shit a) care, b) cure me, or c) be anything other than a lazy fuck
Well his system is obviously working.

Back