Government cash for Washington

Across a town the size of Washington it''s buttons, you'll get next to nothing done with that, certainly no 'levelling up'. I'd be amazed if it's 'new' funding anyway and not just reallocated from another pot. They've got form for this.
The police station is shut so there's a saving?

Considering sunlun council has lost 40% of its government grant since 2010, £2m wont touch the sides. Does this replace the European money we've lost too? God a hate them Tories me la

As a resident of Washington I would like this spent on Snipers-their targets middle aged men walking about in the latest Saudi Utd away strips. Think of it like a seagull cull. It’s worse now than when football got re invented in 1992.
If it will fund a catapult for me , I'll do this for free. Can just see myself on Fortes roof when the Bird Inn mags are returning from a home game.
I'm hoping for a roller.disco.😎
Maybe bring back the roller disco to The Oval.

Last edited:
go in their on a Friday tea time and rammed. Defo some cash in hand employment Garn in their like. 😀
Got to be something dodgy going on in there, I've never seen a local shop hold the stock they do. Loads of high end booze behind the counter, miles more than any other local shop I've ever seen, but the clientele seem more the 8 cans of Orangeboom types.

Cabinets and cabinets of vape stuff too, I realise he runs an online business but there is surely no reason to have a selection like that out on show.

I always joke to the Mrs that we'll be watching a Netflix doc about this lad at some point.

Got to be something dodgy going on in there, I've never seen a local shop hold the stock they do. Loads of high end booze behind the counter, miles more than any other local shop I've ever seen, but the clientele seem more the 8 cans of Orangeboom types.

Cabinets and cabinets of vape stuff too, I realise he runs an online business but there is surely no reason to have a selection like that out on show.

I always joke to the Mrs that we'll be watching a Netflix doc about this lad at some point.
He is from Manchester originally, and still has loads of family there. I have heard him on the phone ordering stuff, saying 'he'd meet them in Manchester to get his order'to keep the price down. He is good mind, not shy at telling the suppliers, 'his price' and sticking to it. 1st Indian lad we ever saw at Barmston junior school.We couldn't believe he owned a massive shop with loads of sweets, yet he didn't eat them( he just used to eat bombay mix and nuts).

Dude is a landlord anarl, bob has his fingers in plenty of pies (fnar fnar).

Been on at the councillors for a while to get street lights put in on the path from Lambton subway to the Galleries (through Princess Anne Park). Always say it'll cost too much and they don't have the budget. It's pitch black if walking along there on a night!

Back