Gordon Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh wtf youre more abusive than anybody, your johnson username was banned for constant abuse

Haha nice try

look at the thread earlier for suggesting we should have spent more

It’s insane

These people ain’t right in the head

That's the sort of statement why I think you spraff complete and utter shite.

Yeah well you’re wrong

They’ve done ok no more

It’s mad you think otherwise.

He had a major issue with Short and youth development, obvs has player interests and his own issues. Tho I do think Donald and co arent as green as they make out.

There are three more

Ok mate. We are at the lowest point in our history

Good for you that you think everything is rosy, whatever gets you through the day

He had a major issue with Short and youth development, obvs has player interests and his own issues. Tho I do think Donald and co arent as green as they make out.

He’s been proven mostly right like

Although it’s easier to blame George honeyman

Last edited:

Good for you that you think everything is rosy, whatever gets you through the day
You make assumptions time and time again, which makes you look like the idiot you are. Who said anything was rosy?

Lessons to be learned. Time to reflect and build. Those words were lost on you, young man.

He was f*cking shit. My dad hated him!

He was the target of the boo boys a lot - fairly limited player in my opinion but we have had a lost worse, and he was our only outlet for kickoffs for years. And he did score that header against Chelsea which earns him a few brownie points.

We've had dozens (probably hundreds) of players far worse than Gordon Armstrong.
Not arguing with that. He can still have my opinion of him being shite though!

He really wasn’t shit. Frustrating at times, but a decent enough player for us. One of our better players at the time.
All about opinions mate!

He was the target of the boo boys a lot - fairly limited player in my opinion but we have had a lost worse, and he was our only outlet for kickoffs for years. And he did score that header against Chelsea which earns him a few brownie points.
I will give him credit for his heading ability like!

He’s been proven mostly right like

Although it’s easier to blame George honeyman
How?

Last edited:
Good servant for SAFC and Sunderland fan,explain your comment please.
Better his consortium that the cockney wide boys currently in place.
It's the rtg assessment of any ex safc player, pundit, journalist or radio presenter

no cos when he types 'stewart' he always writes 'stewrat' claims its a typo, yet its everytime and he never types 'stewtar'
I typed Stewart on Twitter the other day and it came out as Stewrat, thought it must be some predictive thingy.

its the idea the because somene was a former player rhey will make a good owner that baffles me...ray ranson was a poor owner of coventry and fr\anny lee at man city and dean holdsworth at bolton..quinny for us was good, but an eception to the rule..
Hi charlie. Its amazing that you think misspelling words will make us think your not yourself. Your clearly very articulate in other posts you comment on but ure p.r has failed dramatically and your becomeing like the kid at school everyone avoids cos you spout the same shit over and over. Just be a good gopher and tell your boss to sort this shite out will you. No one cares how donald made his money or whos the best consortium etc etc etc blah blah blah. All we care about is safc. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back