Googlebox

The two Muslim(?) lasses in London are canny. Cannot get away the Hairdresser bloke.

The two Durham lasses have me shaking my head a bit with some of the stuff they come out with.... “Me Mam likes to sing her favourite song in Spanish...” then puts on an attempted Spanish voice 🤣

Friday was funny when they were watching “A Quiet Place”, don’t think I have ever reacted to a film or telly episode like majority of that lot do!

I find the the one with glasses really annoying. The other lass barely gets a word in.

Yes the two Durham lasses are somewhat bereft of cerebral power unfortunately.

Pete and Sophie in Blackpool are good for a one liner

Those two lasses from durham are thick as shite, mind

The daftest one oscillates between cringingly embarrassing and utterly (unintentionally) hilarious.

Example : “what’s a pope?”

Recent example (whilst watching a programme featuring rock formations): “a geologist is, like, a vagina doctor isn’t it?”

Get in

At last a Gogglebox thread

TV highlight for me

Lee and Jenny crack me up

Something as simple as him pissing himself for twirling her ring (ooer) around on a waterslide in last week's episode

I've just been on the same Metrolink platform as the Malones (not the sons, just the mam, dad and grandkids). They'd been to see Disney On Ice by the look of it.

The clip of some people, trying to snap photos of them "discreetly".
They only live a few minutes away from me so I’ve seen them around a few times. Last time was on the met, funnily enough!

Back