Googlebox

Don't watch it so much these days but I always loved the Leeds girls. Occasionally the blonde one would say something surprisingly astute
That’s what Yorkshire folk do. Lull you into a false sense of superiority with their grim northern accents then bam come out with summit vaguely intelligent every once in a while.It’s probably just what they’ve heard somewhere and are repeating in parrot fashion. But you nivver know.
Apparently an exchange visit to Scarborough is where Pierre Boulle got the inspiration to write the first Planet Of The Apes novel. Just as well his hometown wasn’t twinned with Hartlepool.

That’s what Yorkshire folk do. Lull you into a false sense of superiority with their grim northern accents then bam come out with summit vaguely intelligent every once in a while.It’s probably just what they’ve heard somewhere and are repeating in parrot fashion. But you nivver know.
Apparently an exchange visit to Scarborough is where Pierre Boulle got the inspiration to write the first Planet Of The Apes novel. Just as well his hometown wasn’t twinned with Hartlepool.

listened to some leeds types ordering some scran the other day, may well be clever blokes but god that accent makes you sound thick as pigshit.

Giles is genius, May and Marina in the Bristol old folks home and Dave from Caerphilly the best.

Him with the Rotties is poo and house will smell and the Leeds flabsters have been on too long that they now grate (the one on the left has gained seven stone in about a fortnight).

Giles is genius, May and Marina in the Bristol old folks home and Dave from Caerphilly the best.

Him with the Rotties is poo and house will smell and the Leeds flabsters have been on too long that they now grate (the one on the left has gained seven stone in about a fortnight).
I like the sister and brother from Blackpool.

listened to some leeds types ordering some scran the other day, may well be clever blokes but god that accent makes you sound thick as pigshit.
Essex boy at work started calling non NE & Scouse northern accent speakers “Benidorm Norverners” years ago. He goes there every year himself anarl ffs!

The only good thing about Gogglebox is it's an easy way to see if there's anything decent been on the telly during the week, there's a couple of things I've watched off the back of Gogglebox.

They had a lad & lass from Shields on recently who just seemed to vanish.

The only good thing about Gogglebox is it's an easy way to see if there's anything decent been on the telly during the week, there's a couple of things I've watched off the back of Gogglebox.

They had a lad & lass from Shields on recently who just seemed to vanish.
The Shields lad got a doing in Sunderland on a night out, was hospitalized.

The two Muslim(?) lasses in London are canny. Cannot get away the Hairdresser bloke.

The two Durham lasses have me shaking my head a bit with some of the stuff they come out with.... “Me Mam likes to sing her favourite song in Spanish...” then puts on an attempted Spanish voice 🤣

Friday was funny when they were watching “A Quiet Place”, don’t think I have ever reacted to a film or telly episode like majority of that lot do!

The two Muslim(?) lasses in London are canny. Cannot get away the Hairdresser bloke.

The two Durham lasses have me shaking my head a bit with some of the stuff they come out with.... “Me Mam likes to sing her favourite song in Spanish...” then puts on an attempted Spanish voice 🤣

Friday was funny when they were watching “A Quiet Place”, don’t think I have ever reacted to a film or telly episode like majority of that lot do!
Which one is the hairdresser?

The hairdresser (with his first partner) was funny when it first started, he's just vile now, mind seemed canny enough when he was on with his mother..

She’s pregnant

Steve I think he is called, from Brighton. Has them three weird small dogs

They are poodles, though I admit it’s difficult to tell now that he has had them scalped. Must have had a shortage of customers on student night and the dogs were called in as models. Poor things, hope he is going to let their fur grow b fore the winter or they will be freezing.
Of course, they may have just had fleas and he has gone for a scorched earth policy!

She’s pregnant
That's the even rounder one on the right, actually.

They're the worst on it, newest crop aside

The gay hairdresser from Brighton needs putting in a turkish barber shop to calm down.

I think there's potential with the series girls, but I didn't watch it last series.
*Durham

Last edited:

Back