Googlebox

Anybody figured out the conundrum to why the McCormick's are still on there; the ones where the St. Bernard has more character when he pops in.

The kid's tourettes in the beginning sharp cleared up anarl.

The best was Giles telling the wife his discovery of a new band that day: The Stone Roses. "My mind is opened, Mary". :)

I've just been on the same Metrolink platform as the Malones (not the sons, just the mam, dad and grandkids). They'd been to see Disney On Ice by the look of it.

The clip of some people, trying to snap photos of them "discreetly".

Anybody figured out the conundrum to why the McCormick's are still on there; the ones where the St. Bernard has more character when he pops in.

The best was Giles telling the wife his discovery of a new band that day: The Stone Roses. "My mind is opened, Mary". :)

I honestly don’t know how Mary hasn’t “accidentally” smothered Giles in his sleep yet!

Giles is genius, May and Marina in the Bristol old folks home and Dave from Caerphilly the best.

Him with the Rotties is poo and house will smell and the Leeds flabsters have been on too long that they now grate (the one on the left has gained seven stone in about a fortnight).
They’ve been overtakes by the even thicker pair of girls (wouldn’t have thought it was possible!)

The dad has disappeared too!

The old lass in the caravan is absolute class.
Bumped another car in supermarket car park , when a frozen chicken fell on the floor from her car seat.
Put on her claims form , I was startled by a bird.

One of the best shows on telly imo.

The Leeds (or wherever they are from) lasses are getting worse mind.
If you look back a couple of years they have morphed into each other.
Two Durham lasses lovely but we’ll short on the grey matter.
I honestly don’t know how Mary hasn’t “accidentally” smothered Giles in his sleep yet!
😂😂 he’s an annoying twat him mind..

Last edited:

Back