Gomorrah

Can't find l'immortale online like

Anybody know of any reliable torrent sites?
Was hoping it be on **Malware Detected** but wasn't there and not on my IPTV either
dunno if its been mentioned but that zerozerozero is made by the same people IIRC, worth a watch

Just read up on that sounds really good... need to find this film though before move onto something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't find l'immortale online like

Anybody know of any reliable torrent sites?
Was hoping it be on **Malware Detected** but wasn't there and not on my IPTV either

Just read up on that sounds really good... need to find this film though before move onto something else.

I know a private tracker that has it. The site is banned in the UK so you would need a VPN or something to get round that.

I know a private tracker that has it. The site is banned in the UK so you would need a VPN or something to get round that.

I've got a VPN mate. PM please?
I've seen its a prequel/sequel and didn't want to see anything more in case spoiled something and noticed Ciro on the front so must be based on him which should be class!

That zerozerzero does sound really good probably move onto that after Gomorrah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a VPN mate. PM please?
I've seen its a prequel/sequel and didn't want to see anything more in case spoiled something and noticed Ciro on the front so must be based on him which should be class!

That zerozerzero does sound really good probably move onto that after Gomorrah.
Sent you a message mate, no idea if it sent

its been released tomorrow according to this.............. Following the success of ‘Gomorra’, the four-season Italian series available on Sky and portraying the Neapolitan mafia through the Savastano clan, we can now delve deeper into the family's history with ‘The Immortal: A Gomorrah movie’, a film directed and starring Marco D'Amore that will hit Sky on April 14 and focuses on the origins of the character Ciro Di Marcio. Set between Naples after the 1980 earthquake and current Riga, the film starts right where the third season of the fiction ends. But it can be seen independently. "He will tell, to all those who have never seen the series, the story of a man who made a clear choice in his life from which he can never back down, remaining among the memories of how it all started, in the Naples of the 80s , and his current life in a distant land ”, Marco explains. “Ciro di Marzio, The Immortal, is the evil incarnate. A man devoted to the barbaric act and gratuitous violence, which, in turn, also represents the sudden tenderness of a caress or compassion for pain. In this sense, fiction presents the viewer with an archetypal story that reflects on life, passions and desires, as well as the evil that we are willing to endure. ”

its been released tomorrow according to this.............. Following the success of ‘Gomorra’, the four-season Italian series available on Sky and portraying the Neapolitan mafia through the Savastano clan, we can now delve deeper into the family's history with ‘The Immortal: A Gomorrah movie’, a film directed and starring Marco D'Amore that will hit Sky on April 14 and focuses on the origins of the character Ciro Di Marcio. Set between Naples after the 1980 earthquake and current Riga, the film starts right where the third season of the fiction ends. But it can be seen independently. "He will tell, to all those who have never seen the series, the story of a man who made a clear choice in his life from which he can never back down, remaining among the memories of how it all started, in the Naples of the 80s , and his current life in a distant land ”, Marco explains. “Ciro di Marzio, The Immortal, is the evil incarnate. A man devoted to the barbaric act and gratuitous violence, which, in turn, also represents the sudden tenderness of a caress or compassion for pain. In this sense, fiction presents the viewer with an archetypal story that reflects on life, passions and desires, as well as the evil that we are willing to endure. ”

It's well worth a watch mate if you're caught up on the series.

That films already out mate has been since 2019.

Watched it this morning.
It's well worth a watch mate if you're caught up on the series.

Really good

It's not listed anywhere on Sky. Maybe it means Sky Italy.

Brilliant ! thanks !

Enjoying watching this and actually don't mind the subs, I don't think i'll get a grip of Italian when I finally get to go there.

Class tv!

Got The Immortal to watch too at some point.

Zerozerozero downloaded as well.

Back