Gomorrah

Aye watch season 4 then the film. Season 5 hasn't been filmed yet. Can't say anymore marra. Aye it has subs.

Cheers mate I can see me being caught up within 2 weeks lol halfway through S2E10

What a way to go for Mario mind... shot in the dick and bled out :eek:
Nearly finished first episode season 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying through them marra. Loads of new characters for you to meet still.
Just met that accountant from south America gege when gennys pal landed.

Seems dodgy bet he tries to fuck them over said would still be poor and in south america if not for his family so maybe he has some connections down there too?

:lol:

Gennys character development is rapid as fuck throughout.

Aye pre Honduras was Ciros little bitch couldnt even shoot anybody.

Goes there and turns into a mad general chopping people up and getting others to do so.

Hes gonna be an absolute psycho in series 3 then I presume :lol:
Other suppliers try to cut in or something I'd presume as hes got the good white at the minute and everyone wants.
One who I thinks a rat is looking more like it now a puff as well!

Not nice scene rather see the chopped off heads lol

Aye pre Honduras was Ciros little bitch couldnt even shoot anybody.

Goes there and turns into a mad general chopping people up and getting others to do so.

Hes gonna be an absolute psycho in series 3 then I presume :lol:
Other suppliers try to cut in or something I'd presume as hes got the good white at the minute and everyone wants.
One who I thinks a rat is looking more like it now a puff as well!

Not nice scene rather see the chopped off heads lol

It's this season where you see how big Naples is. I think season 3 and 4 are even better than the first 2.

It's this season where you see how big Naples is. I think season 3 and 4 are even better than the first 2.

Half way through s3e02 can see that Patricia is gonna play a bigger part already.
Bit brutal with the prossers like.

I've got a pal hes been through loads of them down london as he saved an Albanian one time to pals with them.

Asked me to go down one time said he cush. I didnt like fuck that haha next level that shit.
I knew that accountant was gonna be a rat..

Brilliant mate Genny totally changed from 1st Season turned into his dad lol

I had a feeling that was gonna happen at the airport after he done the others on country lane.

Back with a bang haha
What's the name of the film? Is it set just after season 4 story line?

Whens 5th season due to be released as well?

Class like 3rd season probs my favourite one.

Brilliant mate Genny totally changed from 1st Season turned into his dad lol

I had a feeling that was gonna happen at the airport after he done the others on country lane.

Back with a bang haha
What's the name of the film? Is it set just after season 4 story line?

Whens 5th season due to be released as well?

Class like 3rd season probs my favourite one.

The film is called L'immortale or The Immortal. It isn't set after series 4. I can't say more without a spoiler. Get it watched marra.

They haven't started filming series 5 yet so doubt we will see it until next year at the earliest.

Back