Gomorrah

Is it set after this show?

So worth watching all this first aye?

Cheers!

Yeah mate. Watch the film once you finish season 4. There is a massive spoiler if you watch the film now. Don't even watch the trailer.
A new season??? When??

There is definitely going to be a season 5 but they haven't started filming as far as I know. Doubt they will be anytime soon either.

Last edited:

Yeah mate. Watch the film once you finish season 4. There is a massive spoiler if you watch the film now. Don't even watch the trailer.

There is definitely going to be a season 5 but they haven't started filming as far as I know. Doubt they will be anytime soon either.

Aye I dont think they've started filming yet, but I'm sure I've seen it confirmed. Can't f***ing wait to be honest, the film sets it up very nicely.
Cheers. I've found it. Large file like. Will watch it tomorrow.

Have a look on Kodi if you have access, just stream it with the hardcoded English subs on. Took a while to find it but I can nudge you in the right way if needed.

Last edited:
Aye I dont think they've started filming yet, but I'm sure I've seen it confirmed. Can't f***ing wait to be honest, the film sets it up very nicely.

Have a look on Kodi if you have access, just stream it with the hardcoded English subs on. Took a while to find it but I can nudge you in the right way if needed.

No hurry mate. Its downloading now.

Series 2 episode 4 now like!

Probably make this the last one of the day as up early.. like to make sure fully concentrated with subtitles so don't miss anything.

Ah, thought it was coming soon. Will stand down until further notice

Series 2 episode 5 starting make this one the last one for today haha

That young lass who has been looking after the Don is well smart

Big character going forward marra. Can't say more without spoilers like.

Keep quiet then please mate or use spoiler tags lol

I'll post what episode up too I may try put another one on after tonight as its getting interesting with Genny knowing his room number and the plastic gun.

He's just realised something and said turn back... as say tempted to put another one on but good thing about subtitled tv/films is you are always paying 100% attention or you will miss what they say unless speak Italian.

Brilliant show!
I was like this, and then awake until daft o'clock and on season 3 before I knew it. It's the best.

Work in morning no WFH for me unfortunately but I can watch it at work though :lol:
What a tit Genny was there you just know it's gonna come back to bite him in the arse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished. Absolutely class. Can't say anymore without spoiling it for the lads who haven't seen it yet. Roll on season 5.

Honestly cant wait mate. Season 5 will be class 👍
Dont know if it's happened to many on this thread, but when people ask what's good to watch and you say Gommorah, they say "can't do that mate its subtitled" idiots man.

The shows up there with The Wire and The Sopranos, no doubt.

Last edited:
Dont know if it's happened to many on this thread, but when people ask what's good to watch and you say Gommorah, they say "can't do that mate its subtitled" idiots man.

I don't know anybody else who has watched it mate. The only people I can talk to it about are people on here. It does my head in. I've tried to convince people but they're having none of it.

Mario just got shot in the cock :eek:

Proper danger shag that one for him didn't pay off! :lol:

Watch City of God if you haven't seen it also subtitled but a film absolutely brilliant!

Set in the Favalas in Rio

Where are people watching L’Immortale ? I’m a massive Gomorrah fan but haven’t seen the film available anywhere

Back