Golf 2023

@buster
@Motor City Cobra
@Major

Fooking driver just snapped in half!!! šŸ˜‚

What shaft would yous recomend for me lads? Where from? Rough cost? (Serious answers only buster this is an emergency)
Great opportunity to go to get fitted for a new driver for 2024.
Lots of bargains to be had too.
Here's one for you folks.

I've just found out that you can literally walk onto the old course St Andrews and play for free on Xmas day.

We had a big family do up there this year but didn't have my clubs with me or I would have done.
Not quite ā€œwalk ontoā€ . Youā€™ll find a queue from around 6.00 AM.
Thatā€™s unless Christmas Day falls in a Sunday of course.

Last edited:
Anybody been custom fitted for irons recently or can recommend some places? Currently playing with Ping G25's but had them over 10 years now and feel next year might be the time to invest in some new irons. Quite liking the look and reviews of Titleist t200's at the minute.

Anybody been custom fitted for irons recently or can recommend some places? Currently playing with Ping G25's but had them over 10 years now and feel next year might be the time to invest in some new irons. Quite liking the look and reviews of Titleist t200's at the minute.

I went with American Golf for ease.
Got fitted for a new set of Cobra Aerojet irons.
The lad spent lots of time going through several irons, using the swing monitor bay for speed / attack angle etc.
Got to say Iā€™ve been very happy with the irons Iā€™ve picked and canā€™t fault the service I got from the staff

I went with American Golf for ease.
Got fitted for a new set of Cobra Aerojet irons.
The lad spent lots of time going through several irons, using the swing monitor bay for speed / attack angle etc.
Got to say Iā€™ve been very happy with the irons Iā€™ve picked and canā€™t fault the service I got from the staff
Then sold you the brand he gets the most commission on, probably šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Only joking, glad you were happy, they donā€™t have a very good reputation normally.

I got fitted by one of the pros at my club, he went through a few different brands and settled on the Wilson D9s. It's made a big difference to my game and dropped 10 points off my handicap in the first few months.

Back