Golf 2022

Anyone up for arranging an SMB round in the coming weeks?
Anytime mate.
I’d rather play with @Old Prestonian’s cock than that format. Awful.

Let the weather turn a little better maybe. But I’ll be up for it.
Just a daft carry onwith me fathas mate. Report to follow! Hopefully if theyre getting on a bit mate they wont catch me shifting me ball etc! 😉

Last edited:
Yeah - Driver, 3w, 4h, 5-GW, putter and bag. Trying to see if I can get a fitting a local club this weekend and see what I'd need and then see if the cobra's fall into that. Don't fancy spending 800 quid for them not to do me too much good in the long run.

That little lot would cost you about 1200 quid brand new

What's it like for the oil? My work society played there last year and the greens had been vandalised
Aye, I wasn’t a member then and not sure how long it took to repair but never been an issue since I’ve been a member.
Anytime mate.

Just a daft carry onwith me fathas mate. Report to follow! Hopefully if theyre getting on a bit mate they wont catch me shifting me ball etc! 😉
I’ll check out the weather in the coming weeks, maybe book Sharpley?

I very recently became eligible for the Seniors Wednesday comps but there is no chance of me playing because they are so bloody slow.
Aye the old sarnie/coffee/drawings names etc was like a look into retired life. Was about 2 n a quarter hours for 9 holes but whats the fecking panic for those lads I guess.
Then more tea n sandwiches, basically stoppingnout the house as long as possible 😂

Back