Golf 2022

Anyone give me a low down on Turnberry ?

our group of reprobates are thinking of going up for a few days .
The best place I've played. It's actually pretty fair from the forward tees. Both The Ailsa and Robert the Bruce courses are worth playing. The lodges are very good as well. 8 twin bedrooms with communal living room and kitchen. Decent Chinese just up the road as well.

What launch monitor app was this?
I’ve never looked back since changing to a fat putter grip, previously it felt like the putter was rocking in my hands, now it doesn’t move at all and feels much more fluid
The app is call Shot Vision. I played yesterday and it lined up pretty well with the yardage markers on the range. It's also telling me I need to find more length in my clubs... So need to work on swing a lot...

Speaking of playing yesterday, my driver shaft broke on me out of nowhere.. I know it was an old set but it came as a total shock... Can only put it down to grounding one one the eleventh, which meant my drive on the twelfth finished it off... Going to see if I can get the club re-shafted today rather than blow hundreds on a new driver that I am not really ready for.

I’ve had back to back eagles once but never close to an Albatross. The fact I can’t use a fairway wood to save my life contributes to that. Good lesson yesterday I had. Pro at Brancepeth is a top lad if anyone loves that way on.

I’ve had back to back eagles once but never close to an Albatross. The fact I can’t use a fairway wood to save my life contributes to that. Good lesson yesterday I had. Pro at Brancepeth is a top lad if anyone loves that way on.
He's supposed to be really good for club fittings as well..

Best run I had was birdie, Eagle, birdie, birdie on the 7th,8th, 9th and 10th at Castle Eden in a team match.

He's supposed to be really good for club fittings as well..

Best run I had was birdie, Eagle, birdie, birdie on the 7th,8th, 9th and 10th at Castle Eden in a team match.
Yeah he is. I’ve had all my stuff fit by him, he’ll spend a lot of time with different shafts etc and analysing the data and dispersion etc.

Back