Golf 2021

It's the only place I've had a hole in one. On the 16th, 8 iron straight in.

I played The Hotchkin at Woodhall Spa on Friday. It was a Winter open. £55 with a meal afterwards was a bargain.
Finished 9th overall with 36pts. I've been cut to my lowest Handicap to date. 2.9

it’s a beauty of a course but it chewed me up and spat me back out after 2 days on the drink and about 4 hours kip

would love to play it again fresh

Played the Eden course at St andrews yesterday. Course was immaculate it was like playing in summer except for the cold. Shot 86 but left about 4 putts right on the lip and missed 3 easy ones too. Put in a general play and the bastards cut me too.

I’ve not played there in weeks, how’s it holding up?
Dinar Marra, same. Had a tee time booked Monday morning and duffed it, couldn’t be arsed to dig me little bag out and shit. Marra says it’s clarty like.

ive duffed it For 2022 as can’t do the two courses, Wasn’t getting my coin back, sticking with the filly at clsoe house. Once the sprint kicks in I’ll be playing every Monday tea time as a minimum and late Sunday afternoons if you ever fancy a Change through spring and summer.

Last edited:
Dinar Marra, same. Had a tee time booked Monday morning and duffed it, couldn’t be arsed to dig me little bag out and shit. Marra says it’s clarty like.

ive duffed it For 2022 as can’t do the two courses, Wasn’t getting my coin back, sticking with the filly at clsoe house. Once the sprint kicks in I’ll be playing every Monday tea time as a minimum and late Sunday afternoons if you ever fancy a Change through spring and summer.
Aye mate - I enjoyed the filly and would like to give it a go when I’m playing decent golf. Same to you with Boldon, good course & nice greens.

Took the plunge and bought myself a flexible membership at the ramside. Wat makes it better is my new work provide you with £200 for a sports membership so ended up with a cracking deal. In January I get to use the £200 deal again. So additional points again so gets me 200 points for the year. Equals 22 full rounds.

Last edited:
Took the plunge and bought myself a flexible membership at the ramside. Wat makes it better is my new work provide you with £200 for a sports membership so ended up with a cracking deal. In January I get to use the £200 deal again. So additional points again so gets me 200 points for the year. Equals 22 full rounds.
Toppa that, that any time or off peak only?
Only played there once, on the course with 1 hole up mount everest. A was rough aswel hard work zigzagging my way up

Back