Golf 2021

I've played them all now, was really impressed with Blairgowrie. I love Gleneagles.
I’ve played them all and I know that many golfers have rose tinted spectacles about some lesser known courses when compared to bigger name courses but to me the Blairgowrie courses were a much better test of golf.

I’ve played them all and I know that many golfers have rose tinted spectacles about some lesser known courses when compared to bigger name courses but to me the Blairgowrie courses were a much better test of golf.
We played the Rosemount and I loved it, took a load of photos and can remember every hole. I always say if you can remember each hole it means it's a cracker

Was up at gleneagles last week played the pga. Also had a knock at Blairgowrie, great weekend.

Many moons ago when they announced the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles they had a special offer of a four ball on the PGA for £20.14 per player which surprisingly enough we took advantage of.

Blairgowrie is a good shout , we’ll worth playing.

If you are up that neck of the woods try Comrie GC , a gem of a nine hole course , not a toughie but a spectacular little course.
We played the Rosemount and I loved it, took a load of photos and can remember every hole. I always say if you can remember each hole it means it's a cracker

We played up in Scotland every October for years , one of the lads got diagnosed with terminal cancer and his last ever round of golf was Rosemount and he got a hole in one on it.

Last edited:
Many moons ago when they announced the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles they had a special offer of a four ball on the PGA for £20.14 per player which surprisingly enough we took advantage of.

Blairgowrie is a good shout , we’ll worth playing.

If you are up that neck of the woods try Comrie GC , a gem of a nine hole course , not a toughie but a spectacular little course.

We played up in Scotland every October for years , one of the lads got diagnosed with terminal cancer and his last ever round of golf was Rosemount and he got a hole in one on it.
That's a great story that.

Back