Golf 2021

Sorry @Major works gone mad so darent take half a day. Ive booked in 7th lads, why not slum throston? Got schoolruns like so id need to tee off anywhere from 9 till 11?

Sorry @Major works gone mad so darent take half a day. Ive booked in 7th lads, why not slum throston? Got schoolruns like so id need to tee off anywhere from 9 till 11?
I’m happy with that as long as they aren’t hollow tinning the greens. Can you check like. Think Heworth are but close house aren’t for that date. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

anyone want to join us for a 4 ball like ? Be spuffs partner as I want nowt to do with his banditry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I’m happy with that as long as they aren’t hollow tinning the greens. Can you check like. Think Heworth are but close house aren’t for that date. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

anyone want to join us for a 4 ball like ? Be spuffs partner as I want nowt to do with his banditry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Yeh mate ill ask that n pretend i know what im talking about! πŸ˜‚ theyve done mountains of graft on it like last 18 month.

Last edited:
He's certainly cheated more obviously than that. An American commentator (name escapes me) retired and launched a blistering attack on Reed about stuff he had seen him do.
Peter Kostis wasn't it, was interviewed by No Laying Up shortly after he was retired by the US networks (it definitely wasn't his choice) and talked about at least 5 occasions he had seen Reed cheat.

That video only looked like the ball moved by accident, I don't think he was even trying to cheat. Anyone else would get the benefit of the doubt, but because it's him, he doesn't.

Peter Kostis wasn't it, was interviewed by No Laying Up shortly after he was retired by the US networks (it definitely wasn't his choice) and talked about at least 5 occasions he had seen Reed cheat.

That video only looked like the ball moved by accident, I don't think he was even trying to cheat. Anyone else would get the benefit of the doubt, but because it's him, he doesn't.
Yes, it was Kostis. I couldn't really work out what Reed was trying to do in that video let alone if he was cheating.

Hotchkins an absolutely ridiculous course

elsham and Lincoln also decent tracks

Holme hall was a bit meh

played ok on one day but to be expected when you’re getting tanked up every night

Back