Golf 2021

If you go on form poulter is worse
If your sole criteria is points won Nick Faldo would be in the team. The Captains picks are based on a number of factors. Garcia is apparently a good person to have in the team room which we would know nothing about. I’d prefer to see him back in a Vice Captaincy role which he has done before.

If your sole criteria is points won Nick Faldo would be in the team. The Captains picks are based on a number of factors. Garcia is apparently a good person to have in the team room which we would know nothing about. I’d prefer to see him back in a Vice Captaincy role which he has done before.
Well poulter less suited to the course as well I actually would have rose over lowry

Well hewouldn’t be as he’s retired. Just to amuse your comment.

Garcia is 43 in world rankings and last 9 events has 1 missed cut and after that worst position was 26th with. 6 top 20 and 2 top ten in his last 2 events. So actually you could argue showing decent event form.

They haven't beaten us much at all recently interested to see who's favourite we have a lot of players out of form
USA 8/15
Europe 15/8
I’ve stuck a decent bet on us actually. 😎
Same here, he's basically picked his mate over someone who has never let us down.
Hope he smashes them though.
Very harsh. He’s not missed a cut since March and was pipped for an automatic place by 1. Not a fan of Lowry but probably deserves it ahead of rose IMO. Feel for rose like, cracking effort at the weekend.

Last edited:
USA 8/15
Europe 15/8
I’ve stuck a decent bet on us actually. 😎

Very harsh. He’s not missed a cut since March and was pipped for an automatic place by 1. Not a fan of Lowry but probably deserves it ahead of rose IMO. Feel for rose like, cracking effort at the weekend.

He's a complete unknown, while Rose is a guaranteed performer.
I would happily have had Lowry over Westwood mind.
I think Lee will make a fantastic captain / vice captain, but I think his recent record has been poor, his singles record definitely.

However, just like on a Saturday at 3pm, conjecture goes out of the window and we'll be behind them all

Westwood always worries me.
Had a shocker in 2016 like
He's a complete unknown, while Rose is a guaranteed performer.
I would happily have had Lowry over Westwood mind.
I think Lee will make a fantastic captain / vice captain, but I think his recent record has been poor, his singles record definitely.

However, just like on a Saturday at 3pm, conjecture goes out of the window and we'll be behind them all
How the fuck is he a compete unknown. ?? 😂😂. Actually. He is. 😂😂

Last edited:
Ah, what's his match play record like?
Don’t know like. Sorry I’m agreeing as in can’t deny he is an unknown like. 100% agree with you on that like.
@Major @SPUFF can do Thursday Oct 7th. Flat out mon to fri until then.

Any suggestions. Heworth is where mw and major are members. Or did you two want to do throston? If available. Cheers

Last edited:
Hello mate. As in daytime? Can do thur or fri. @Major
I can do Thursday or Friday daytime.
Don’t know like. Sorry I’m agreeing as in can’t deny he is an unknown like. 100% agree with you on that like.
@Major @SPUFF can do Thursday Oct 7th. Flat out mon to fri until then.

Any suggestions. Heworth is where mw and major are members. Or did you two want to do throston? If available. Cheers
I could manage the 7th mate.

Back