Golf 2021

@SPUFF @Major ( spuff you inbox is full)
Alright lads, see Wednesday morning at the clubhouse...it’s all the way down the road when you enter.
ill be their at 7.30....the driving range will be closed as it opens At 8am, canny little chip and putt green at first tee though to get a feel of the greens.

guest fee is £25 notes for you lads.

Stapleford comp and loser gets the pints, lovely club house overlooking the first tees if you did fancy a pint afterwards and nice bait to boot,.(spuff you’ve now got a reputation as a cheating twat and a bandit so we’ll be keeping an eye on you 😃)

Alright lads, see Wednesday morning at the clubhouse...it’s all the way down the road when you enter.
ill be their at 7.30....the driving range will be closed as it opens At 8am, canny little chip and putt green at first tee though to get a feel of the greens.

Stapleford comp and loser gets the pints, lovely club house overlooking the first tees if you did fancy a pint afterwards and nice bait to boot,.(spuff you’ve now got a reputation as a cheating twat and a bandit so we’ll be keeping an eye on you 😃)
Spot on mate, happy for a beer after. I’ll see use both then. I’ll probs arrive around the same time if not a bit earlier.

Just managed to get a full membership at Oulton Hall for £155 through work :cool: Cannot wait to get going

Bought a refurbished 2015 Taylormade M1 recently so looking forward to swinging that (My previous set was a Maxfli Enforcer box set - absolutely terrible) so happy to be upgrading slowly

😆 looking forward to it. Got me beer money at the ready!!!

Back