Golf 2021

4 terrific courses there mate.
What weather you’ve had too.

Walked up the Law last night about 6.00 pm , walked through West Links back to our cottage afterwards.

Every hole had players on it , must have been 25 c .

Spoke to a member , only £700 subs as well.

No waiting list either ……….it’s been closed 😂

Last edited:
From absolutely nowhere ive brayed round the D&E course in 79 at Knotty hill today. Probably only broke 90 about 10 times in 8 year or so with my lowest score previously 85. Just seemed to put everything together although the E course is a straightforward as they come. Never went more than 1 over on any hole. Breaking 80 is a milestone I thought I'd never get close to never mind break. No doubt be back out next week shooting high 90s but no harm enjoying the moment while I can 😎

From absolutely nowhere ive brayed round the D&E course in 79 at Knotty hill today. Probably only broke 90 about 10 times in 8 year or so with my lowest score previously 85. Just seemed to put everything together although the E course is a straightforward as they come. Never went more than 1 over on any hole. Breaking 80 is a milestone I thought I'd never get close to never mind break. No doubt be back out next week shooting high 90s but no harm enjoying the moment while I can 😎
Certainly a buzz any pb like!

Played the Minchinhampton Old Course today, dodging cow shit to play in the Safe Golf competition for Gloucestershire. Cracking course with all the feel of a links, apart from being nowhere near the sea. At a glance the rough looked like it was at Royal St George's last week, but not as thick.

I'm particularly chuffed because for the first time, I have broken 100. How I managed to do that and only lose 1 ball despite the rough, I don't know. I would definitely recommend the course for anyone in the area.

£300 for the four courses.

Stayed in Archerfield which is top dollar like most accommodation is round there.

Have a butchas at Craigielaw lodge deals.

Don’t want to trample on anyone’s toes but we stayed in the Number 12 hotel in North Berwick and it was superb.

Just in case you wanted an alternative optionn.

Don’t want to trample on anyone’s toes but we stayed in the Number 12 hotel in North Berwick and it was superb.

Just in case you wanted an alternative optionn.

Stayed there with the lads , it’s fine .

Canny Italian restaurant next door Zitto’s well worth a visit.

Back