Golf 2021

Played sharpley today after I had my 2nd jab yesterday. By hell I’m ducked now. Arm dead as hell. Anyhow I witnessed two groups of 5 balls happening on the course today. All young lads. No etiquette at all. No shouting four after nearly hitting one of us.

Played sharpley today after I had my 2nd jab yesterday. By hell I’m ducked now. Arm dead as hell. Anyhow I witnessed two groups of 5 balls happening on the course today. All young lads. No etiquette at all. No shouting four after nearly hitting one of us.

wouldn’t entertain playing that course these days

That’s a f***ing piss take...two 5 balls...😂😂
that’s as bad as the 5 ball of ladies posted on here.

Played Dunbar yesterday.

Fantastic course and in immaculate condition.

Put it on your must play list and you can thank me later.
Daughter bought me a poster at xmas. Uks top 100 courses, you scratch each off as you play.
Done close house n the belfry. 98 left! 😂
Entertaining a customer at brancepeth tomorrow. Only game ive had there was sleet/snow so should be better.

Daughter bought me a poster at xmas. Uks top 100 courses, you scratch each off as you play.
Done close house n the belfry. 98 left! 😂
Entertaining a customer at brancepeth tomorrow. Only game ive had there was sleet/snow so should be better.

brancepeth is one of the best around us I reckon par 3s are excellent

my dads cousin living the dream there ... semi retired does 20 hours bar work for them... lives on the grounds and plays there whenever he wishes

that’s the retirement dream for me

Is he aware of your inability to count ?
Need to shed this reputation 😂
brancepeth is one of the best around us I reckon par 3s are excellent

my dads cousin living the dream there ... semi retired does 20 hours bar work for them... lives on the grounds and plays there whenever he wishes

that’s the retirement dream for me
Does his mrs n dog live there too? Had ten minutes craic with them last time out. Was the night before cafe etc was re-allowed.

Last edited:
My Sim2 driver has finally arrived after 12 weeks!!!
mine took about 8 weeks to arrive. i was driving so bad so i ordered one but in the time it took to arrive i have started to drive the ball great again so my new driver is still in its box under the stairs 😩😂
Let me know how it goes please

Last edited:
mine took about 8 weeks to arrive. i was driving so bad so i ordered one but in the time it took to arrive i have started to drive the ball great again so my new driver is still in its box under the stairs 😩😂
Let me know how it goes please
It's gone shite. I can't believe I got fitted for this shaft. It seems far too stiff. I bought the 3 wood and driver at the same time but the 3 wood came 4 weeks ago and is absolutely fine.

Back