Golf 2021

Don’t offer something if you have no intention of honouring it though surely ?

it was offered with every intention of keeping it I’m sure. Then lockdown happened again. I get Harmys point. But I can also see the clubs. The 999 deal he has is ridiculously cheap. I have it too. But I’m not going to cut my nose off over £25

32 points for me off 10

putting was shite like but the greens weren’t great due to the work they’d had done a few weeks ago course was in good Nick it’s been a rough winter weather wise

over the moon with how I struck the ball for the majority of the round

hunting course at slayley for me on Friday

Got a seaham v throston dilema going on. Similar price but ones 22min drive n the other 2min!

New owners at throston, great nick n bar incoming.

Rarely chocca and no comps filling it up.

Think seahams £ for £ best in region like.

throston seems a no brainier for you

should get involved in comps like can’t wait for them to start at our place no hiding with a scorecard in your hand

Bargain.
throston seems a no brainier for you

should get involved in comps like can’t wait for them to start at our place no hiding with a scorecard in your hand
Plan is maybe a year hammering score down then comps at seaham or hartlepool links.

Last edited:
Got a seaham v throston dilema going on. Similar price but ones 22min drive n the other 2min!

New owners at throston, great nick n bar incoming.

Rarely chocca and no comps filling it up.

Think seahams £ for £ best in region like.
Or maybe Hobson!

Whose took over Throsten mate? Previous owners seemed canny enough but did seem a little weird, got the impression they were from farmer's stock

96 round The Colt at Close House this morning, happy with that as I duffed a few stupid ones but my driving was decent, only duffed one drive all the way round....

Beautiful morning, should have had shorts on....

Whose took over Throsten mate? Previous owners seemed canny enough but did seem a little weird, got the impression they were from farmer's stock
Aye they were a farmer n son mate, canny enough but didnt seem that interested.

A lad n lass about 40 running it yesterday, seemed canny n have actually entered 2021 n put facebook replies on etc.
Think its a good fit at minute. The rest has really improved it, as have new staff it seems.

Day 2 of golf, knocked 3 shots off my first score for an 87 but my ankle is feeling it now. Go again tomorrow but probs take Thursday off to relax. How’s it going for everybody else ?

Day 2 of golf, knocked 3 shots off my first score for an 87 but my ankle is feeling it now. Go again tomorrow but probs take Thursday off to relax. How’s it going for everybody else ?
Didnt you only start playing 2 year back?

Folk like you make me sick! ;)

Back