Golf 2021

Bryson 11/1

JT 12/1

if you fancy those, maybe better around other bookies. I’m having a look at Justin Rose at 80/1 which is value with how he can play Augusta

Finau 28/1
Brooks Koepka 22/1

cant be backing Rory currently , though he’s at 18/1

Bryson 11/1

JT 12/1

if you fancy those, maybe better around other bookies. I’m having a look at Justin Rose at 80/1 which is value with how he can play Augusta

Finau 28/1
Brooks Koepka 22/1

cant be backing Rory currently , though he’s at 18/1

Brooks is brilliant and his game is perfect for Augusta and he’s the king of majors......but not sure I could take 22/1 at the minute with all the doubts about his knee.

Personally I love Cantlay and Casey for it. But I’m thick, so you know

Brooks is brilliant and his game is perfect for Augusta and he’s the king of majors......but not sure I could take 22/1 at the minute with all the doubts about his knee.

Personally I love Cantlay and Casey for it. But I’m thick, so you know
I’m thick as well but it’s well known.

im wondering if we could see a new major winner and someone like Tyrell Hatton or Tommy Fleetwood win the thing

I’m thick as well but it’s well known.

im wondering if we could see a new major winner and someone like Tyrell Hatton or Tommy Fleetwood win the thing

Every chance there’s a new major winner - Cantlay, Casey, Xander, Finau, Rahm and Hovland as well all stand a chance (baby’s aside for Rahm tbf).

Hatton has never performed well at Augusta tbf, but nothing to say he can’t contend, he’s good enough. Fleetwood has done okay there, and he’s playing so you never know tbf. Would love to see him do it, so many near misses for him.

Well basically he's getting 2 shots on every hole so a bogey is a net birdie.

On his card he had 2 pars, 10 bogeys and 6 double bogey's.

He's been cut 16 shots like
Wouldnt most of his cheating have been witnessed or are folk generally too busy with their own game?

Wouldnt most of his cheating have been witnessed or are folk generally too busy with their own game?

Doesn't necessarily mean cheating. Could just be the new scores sorting themselves out?

Also, would you not expect a higher handicapper to win most weeks. By definition they are less consistent so in a big field there's a good chance someone will have one of their better days but you won't pay much attention 2 weeks later when they are 15 over.

Yeah

Don't necessarily think he's been cheating I just think the new handicap system has given him a ridiculous handicap.
Not exactly sure how it works for new members but looks like he was given a handicap of 36 without actually putting 3 cards in???

Last edited:

Back