Golf 2021

loved been back out 5 months to the date since last round. Got Tues,Wed, Fri and Sunday booked this week as off work.

Stuff of dreams. I’m back out Friday and Saturday morning. Can’t get anymore in cos she’s got loads of jobs to be done around the house which I’m really looking forward to

Played about 9 holes at Seaham ... so windy on top at the 9th!

Lovely to play some decent shots with irons - but my drive was slicey today. Back out tomorrow in the sun
what was the greens like at seaham today ?
Playing there on friday and sunday cant wait !!

Last edited:
Well pissed off with Washington. Cut two months off my membership the bell ends. This has been confirmed now. Will never get another penny off me again. Looking at memberships elsewhere now.

Well pissed off with Washington. Cut two months off my membership the bell ends. This has been confirmed now. Will never get another penny off me again. Looking at memberships elsewhere now.
How can they do that? We're you a corporate deal?

Yeah police membership. Still not fair like. Paid in full last year. Been a member 5 years through this scheme.

how have they cut two months off? Is that because it has to be renewed in May still and time missed this year hasn’t been added on?

how have they cut two months off? Is that because it has to be renewed in May still and time missed this year hasn’t been added on?
When we renewed last may due to the first lockdown we were all given an extra two months on our membership. So ended July 31st 2021. Then a few weeks back we were all emailed saying it’s now finished may 2021. Stinks like.

Loved tonight n a good hit in awful conditions.
This is the year I end dogshit scores. A few 3s n you can have a few mares but still a canny total!

Throston now charging £20 for 9 holes, same as 18. Shit that imo.
Membership 5 day £500. 7 day £600. Never been in better nick mind.

2 weeks off get my bag tags tomorrow so Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday next week booked. I can't wait...anything under 100 will do, but by end of year I'd like to be mid 80's again. Roll on the 12th so I can look at spending some saving too. Ping or Mizuno unless I'm recommended summit else. Hope you all enjoyed it today. Shorts on tomorrow hopefully.

Spuff if you ever fancy a rematch with Anth and myself give me a shout.

2 weeks off get my bag tags tomorrow so Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday next week booked. I can't wait...anything under 100 will do, but by end of year I'd like to be mid 80's again. Roll on the 12th so I can look at spending some saving too. Ping or Mizuno unless I'm recommended summit else. Hope you all enjoyed it today. Shorts on tomorrow hopefully.

Spuff if you ever fancy a rematch with Anth and myself give me a shout.
Definately mate. Few busy weeks then ill be in touch!

When we renewed last may due to the first lockdown we were all given an extra two months on our membership. So ended July 31st 2021. Then a few weeks back we were all emailed saying it’s now finished may 2021. Stinks like.

aye it does a bit but to be fair you’ve paid £140 for a full membership so I can see the clubs side of it as well. The problem is they’ve let far too many people join. But the 999 deal is an unbelievably good deal.

Back