Golf 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th. Assume this was the colt course if a driver on the 6th. Filly is a little 9 iron then lob wedge. Cracking little hole.

100% not for me, I’m at close house only the county member and heworth, heworth to be fair for discipline and etiquette is a different league.

like ramside clsoe house can get social club rounds who aren’t too bad and also random groups of lads absolutely hacking around playing because it’s clsoe house. Boils my f***ing piss.

Tbf usually the youngens at close are f***ing quality.

280 yard hole 9 iron and lob wedge!!! I f***ing wish

280 yard hole 9 iron and lob wedge!!! I f***ing wish
yellow tees, down hill with a very slight dog leg to the right.........In reality probably plays around 240. 9 iron 150/60 then a lob circa 90 yards.

anyways you’d not even think about a driver on that hole, water all down the right and blocked out at the bottom.

yellow tees, down hill with a very slight dog leg to the right.........In reality probably plays around 240. 9 iron 150/60 then a lob circa 90 yards.

anyways you’d not even think about a driver on that hole, water all down the right and blocked out at the bottom.
Who the bloody hell hits a 9 iron 150/160 yds??? My 7 is around the 150 mark and after playing with loads of different players that seems to be the average unless you're playing off a really really low handicap.

5 Iron off the tee for me then a 9 or a pitch in, thats assuming I haven't gone in the water again....

Who the bloody hell hits a 9 iron 150/160 yds??? My 7 is around the 150 mark and after playing with loads of different players that seems to be the average unless you're playing off a really really low handicap.
I do marra. I’m around 14/15. Got back into it this year after being decent as a youngen.

just checked my top tracer stats and my 7iron last visit was 181 yards flat carry with a ball speed of 124 mph. 8 iron flat carry 165 and 115mph.

I play a lot of rounds with a 6 iron off the tee (all par 4’s at least ) as I can get around 190/200 when playing well.

I can play with excellent single handicapper lads and usually a club or 2 less. Just have a naturally f***ing fast swing.

thats brings its challenges as I can be wild as fuck at times and driver is in the f***ing garage. Ffs
Aye him but motor City cobra??? I've got my doubts about that like.
No problem mate. If you feel I need to bullshit on smb.

If you live local I’ll meet you at the top tracer at close house and smash 30 balls - I’ll even treat you to a game on the filly course. Caveats is you can apologise on the smb afterwards. 😉👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
I do marra. I’m around 14/15. Got back into it this year after being decent as a youngen.

just checked my top tracer stats and my 7iron last visit was 181 yards flat carry with a ball speed of 124 mph. 8 iron flat carry 165 and 115mph.

I play a lot of rounds with a 6 iron off the tee (all par 4’s at least ) as I can get around 190/200 when playing well.

I can play with excellent single handicapper lads and usually a club or 2 less. Just have a naturally f***ing fast swing.

thats brings its challenges as I can be wild as fuck at times and driver is in the f***ing garage. Ffs

No problem mate. If you feel I need to bullshit on smb.

If you live local I’ll meet you at the top tracer at close house and smash 30 balls - I’ll even treat you to a game on the filly course. Caveats is you can apologise on the smb afterwards. 😉👍🏻👍🏻
That's impressive like

Must have played the course a hundred times over the years , seven wood comes out the bag every time .

Questioning my integrity when you don’t know me and haven’t seen me play ?

Strange thing to do, but each to their own.
It’s weird.
I seriously doubt that too BTW. Be lucky if a 3 Wood can go that far in this temp.
3 wood 200 yds. Easily can but agree with the cold weather coming in will take some distance off like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back