Going for a walk

Class that. Short one for me this morning but on 205 miles for outdoor walking activities so far this year which I'm over the moon with after all my foot injury carry on. Booked up in June to do Snowdon
I love snowdon like, but it gets bloody busy. In case you haven’t already you need to pre book the car park at the bottom, saves a 20 minute or so walk to start the trail up.

I love snowdon like, but it gets bloody busy. In case you haven’t already you need to pre book the car park at the bottom, saves a 20 minute or so walk to start the trail up.
Thanks. We've booked 3 different Sunday Travelodges at Bangor for £40 a night with the hope one of the weather forecasts is favourable so we can cancel the other two as we have them on full refund rate. Will just be going on the Llamberis path but I've wanted to get this done for a long time so need to crack on now especially whilst I'm feeling good.

Thanks. We've booked 3 different Sunday Travelodges at Bangor for £40 a night with the hope one of the weather forecasts is favourable so we can cancel the other two as we have them on full refund rate. Will just be going on the Llamberis path but I've wanted to get this done for a long time so need to crack on now especially whilst I'm feeling good.
You’ll enjoy it no doubt, I’m in snowdonia a week on Wednesday I was thinking about doing the train up as I’ve never done it and I’ve already hiked it 3 times but nee dogs allowed. Unless I pretend I’m blind.

Obviously doesn’t compare to some of the walks mentioned in this thread, but todays the first day of the year I’ve been able to do the nice walks with the dog in what feels like the countryside by the Bowes Incline. Surprisingly hot when you’re walking in it today, the dog’s knackered now. Lovely route that though, joining from the hidden underpass below the A1 and then along the public footpaths eventually leading to the Bowes. I daren’t take him on those routes during the winter because they’re too boggy and filthy, so I really enjoyed getting a chance to do it today.

Obviously doesn’t compare to some of the walks mentioned in this thread, but todays the first day of the year I’ve been able to do the nice walks with the dog in what feels like the countryside by the Bowes Incline. Surprisingly hot when you’re walking in it today, the dog’s knackered now. Lovely route that though, joining from the hidden underpass below the A1 and then along the public footpaths eventually leading to the Bowes. I daren’t take him on those routes during the winter because they’re too boggy and filthy, so I really enjoyed getting a chance to do it today.
Such a satisfying feeling watching the dogs cream crackered after a long walk.

Back