Gloucester away , 50 over game 22/8/23

Gibson for Killeen only change. Assuming injury since he only bowled 4 overs Sunday. Not convinced by a bowling attack with Gibson and Glover in who’ve been poor in this comp as a whole. Happily proved wrong though, howay Durham

Gibson for Killeen only change. Assuming injury since he only bowled 4 overs Sunday. Not convinced by a bowling attack with Gibson and Glover in who’ve been poor in this comp as a whole. Happily proved wrong though, howay Durham
Gloucestershire scored 453-4 in their last home game:(

Glamorgan/Northants off for rain at the minute. After 2 minutes of dodgy maths am I right in saying if they’re rained off and Durham win handsomely we’d go through?

A great point and that what I’m hoping for now. This is basically a handy net , coming up for our real target of promotion
Good test against a team wanting a win. Gives top order a chance at a bat, and young lads a chance with the ball. Hopefully come away injury free, and with some confidence going into last 3 CC games, as they will be tough!
Glamorgan/Northants off for rain at the minute. After 2 minutes of dodgy maths am I right in saying if they’re rained off and Durham win handsomely we’d go through?
Only top 3 go through, top in each group get home semi finals, 2nd group a play 3rd group b and vice versa, in a 1/4 final.

Two stupid run outs Bedingham out now
Not much batting left and with Glover and Gibson bowling to come we must be second favourites by a very large margin now

Back