Glastonbury 2022 line up and times

Was looking forward to watching all day tomorrow and Sunday as well as, because i am WFH, most of today.
Tried all ways to get it. No success. As i am a spiteful child i hope it is shite. :lol:

:lol: Wet Leg were good. Crowded House on now. I'm waiting for Sleaford Mods at 16.00.

Edit. Sorry, WL were good. CH on now. I'm waiting for SL at 16.00.

Last edited:
Would love to be getting pissed up at West Holts tonight. TLC, Bonobo and Simz is a belter of a line up.

Simz is gonna smash it out the park. Lights go out, the drums and the huge cinematic sound of Introvert will start before she's on stage :cool: best musician in the country in the last few years, wish I was there to see her again tonight :lol:

Would love to be getting pissed up at West Holts tonight. TLC, Bonobo and Simz is a belter of a line up.

Simz is gonna smash it out the park. Lights go out, the drums and the huge cinematic sound of Introvert will start before she's on stage :cool: best musician in the country in the last few years, wish I was there to see her again tonight :lol:
Looking forward to seeing her at connect. Shame it looks like she’ll be playing mid afternoon rather than late on

Back