Glastonbury 2022 line up and times

George Ezra on the John peel stage is an insult to his memory imo like

That stage shouldn’t be named after him tbf. Utter wrang un. Surprised he still gets away with it in this day and age when history is so easily revised.

Best place on earth as per.

Guess which stupid **** decided to wear a Sunderland shirt on the Friday (i.e. the same day Sam Fender played...). Cheers to all the lads fans who said hello, but Christ the amount of mags that day. Saw more scum tops in an hour on Friday then I've seen in the last four festivals combined :lol:

Highlight of the weekend, either Caribou or Kae Tempest. Wolf Alice and Bicep were electric as well.

You weren't the ginger kid wearing the red and white hummel one during Wet Leg were you?

Mags give you much abuse? I'm off to Tramlines in a few weeks and Sam Fender is playing the first night. It's going to be an absolute Mag-fest.
The Sheffield madonna

Which room is she in? Saw her down Cardiff before Jonny Marr. Cracking lass, deserves all the success she gets and more

Aye she's a canny lass, met her a few times through a mutual acquaintance. To be honest, not a huge fan of her solo stuff. Used to really enjoy a few of her Slow Club tracks. Especially this one:

Last edited:
You weren't the ginger kid wearing the red and white hummel one during Wet Leg were you?

Mags give you much abuse? I'm off to Tramlines in a few weeks and Sam Fender is playing the first night. It's going to be an absolute Mag-fest.
Nah I'm not ginger :lol: I was wearing the old super kev reg vardy top and was on the hill for Wet Leg though.

They were largely sound tbf, lots went out of their way to say "toon toon" at me or whatever which I personally find weird as fuck (I've never gone up to anyone wearing a mag top at the festival at all because we're all there to enjoy the music) and I think they all felt emboldened by how many of them there was. But, it was almost all in good nature and my standard response was "look it's Glastonbury mate, we're all here for a good time and can get on today at least". Which one group took the wrong way and said "I f***ing hate yous sad mackem bastards" and as there was a good few of them and just me I shrugged my shoulders and walked off, but everyone else gave us a cheers with our drinks or shook my hand etc.

I think the problem was that many of them thought I was wearing my top as a weird protest to Sam Fender, which genuinely wasn't the case. Kind of like those weird mags who turn upto our league one games :lol:. I genuinely forgot he was playing, and always wear a retro top on the Friday of the festival. I actually don't even mind Fender's music but I didn't even see him and saw Bonobo instead.

Glastonbury is also completely different from other festivals I reckon, as there are just fewer dickheads. I wouldn't like to be wearing a Sunlun top if he's playing Leeds Festival for example :lol:

On a positive note I also walked past a load of Wycombe fans and they were proper gutted seeing my shirt :lol:

Last edited:

Back