Gino Peruzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKETPLACE
Inter locked Gino Peruzzi, the new Zanetti

February 13 at 15:06
Inter have chosen: Gino Peruzzi for July. And these days he's going to complete their concentration in the summer will bring in Italian Argentine defender born in 1992 of Velez Sarsfield. The perfect heir to Zanetti, as has often said the evergreen Javier. "I see myself in him," Zanetti which are the words of consecration. But there is more: the head of the observers Valentino Angeloni has seen him on several occasions and promoted him.

Peruzzi Italian passport, exactly like what you will Laxalt , and an assessment of five or six million. Inter have chosen, refreshes the band: Zanetti could be the mother hen of Peruzzi, while probably Milito will be to Icard . A double way to go all the way. Peruzzi, Kovacic , Icard: an Inter younger and full of talent to open a new cycle.

http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/120dn0O

From earlier this year.

I've seen him 4 or 5 times. He been generally superb aside from their recent international against Ecuador where he got roasted. Would be a brilliant signing, been linked (a lot) with a move to Inter.

Was he up against Jefferson Montero in that match?

Scocco is a really weird and complicated one. Anyone's guess what happens there!

Scocco would be a dream come true. And the fee is reported to be around £5m only since his contract with Al-Ain about to go out in 12 months and Scocco have said he dont want to return there.
Hate to say it but Scocco feels abit "out of our league" so to speak.

Scocco would be a dream come true. And the fee is reported to be around £5m only since his contract with Al-Ain about to go out in 12 months and Scocco have said he dont want to return there.
Hate to say it but Scocco feels abit "out of our league" so to speak.

We said that about this bloke:

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back