Gino Peruzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell me you'e not serious like marra ;)

Best RB performance of the season was Colback's against Everton at home last season.....really accomplished. If we sign a foreign RB and his 1st game there is as good as JC's this place would be raving about him....

It's only cos JC is a white skinned ginger isn't it......no flowing black locks and model boy posing....:lol:

JC for RB imo.

I'm no Gingerist.

Best RB performance of the season was Colback's against Everton at home last season.....really accomplished. If we sign a foreign RB and his 1st game there is as good as JC's this place would be raving about him....

It's only cos JC is a white skinned ginger isn't it......no flowing black locks and model boy posing....:lol:

JC for RB imo.

Christ Colback had a cracking game but he's no RB like ok for filling in there but that's about it

JC for RB imo.

I'm no Gingerist.
Playing players out of position is not something I want to see ever again.

Christ Colback had a cracking game but he's no RB like ok for filling in there but that's about it
This

Just watched the YouTube vid. Actually makes him look a bit shit. Highlights that make you look crap can't be good.

Looks to be pushed off the ball a bit too easy and forward runs lack conviction. Seems to have pace (can't coach that), passing and control look OK. Only 21 which is young for a defender. Will get better as his strength increases. Worth a shot.

Looks to be pushed off the ball a bit too easy and forward runs lack conviction. Seems to have pace (can't coach that), passing and control look OK. Only 21 which is young for a defender. Will get better as his strength increases. Worth a shot.

Ye maybe. I hope we sign cavanda first.

He's in the frame to be Argentina's next permanent RB, and he's only 21!

By those reports I'm sold.

I've seen him 4 or 5 times. He been generally superb aside from their recent international against Ecuador where he got roasted. Would be a brilliant signing, been linked (a lot) with a move to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back