Ghosts

I was recently on a ghost hunt in Witton Castle and managed to video a ghost stood in the doorway, either that or my iphone was picking up static but I have a video of a few orbs that make up the shape of a person.

I didn't see it but saw it later when I watched the video back.

Call Scooby and the gang they'll fettle it
looks like a genuine capture, I don't know what ghosts are but hey this one looks like it moves like a human, its just a 2 second capture and it consists of a cluster of orbs in the doorway of witton castle cellar bar, I walk straight through it whilst taking a video unaware. It could be a reflection but never picked up such a reflection in other videos.

looks like a genuine capture, I don't know what ghosts are but hey this one looks like it moves like a human, its just a 2 second capture and it consists of a cluster of orbs in the doorway of witton castle cellar bar, I walk straight through it whilst taking a video unaware. It could be a reflection but never picked up such a reflection in other videos.
Well let's see it then.

Well let's see it then.
its on my works phone so I cant post it onto youtube directly then copy it onto here, ive just tried filming my iphone screen with a webcam but it doesn't focus properly on the iphone screen, any ideas welcome. with it being a works phone it has all restrictions on and I cant take them off

I liked the concept of a caveman ghost. If you believe in ghosts (which I don't) there is no reason why people from pre-history shouldn't be ghosts yet I think you are lucky if anyone says they have seen a ghost that's anything more than C11th . There might be a couple of Roman ghost kicking around but I don't think that there's many from the Bronze Age .

I liked the concept of a caveman ghost. If you believe in ghosts (which I don't) there is no reason why people from pre-history shouldn't be ghosts yet I think you are lucky if anyone says they have seen a ghost that's anything more than C11th . There might be a couple of Roman ghost kicking around but I don't think that there's many from the Bronze Age .
I don't believe in ghosts at all, whatever I filmed certainly wasn't no dead human its more than likely a reflection of some sort. The best way to describe it fits in with all the other supposedly ghosts caught on camera though (a few orbs.)

I try to look logically at what ghosts are. Not to say I'm correct or anything because it's just my own logic.
I don't believe in ghosts as moving apparitions with their own mind type of thing.
I think there's a lot to it all and it stems from the actual person seeing what they coax themselves into seeing, or even subliminally manifesting to the forefront of their mind.
The thing is you could pick 10 people of all ages or even the same age or a mixture of male and female or all of each.
Anyway, you could take them to a fictional haunted place and tell a story as you do. I'd guarantee by the end some of the party would see what the story tells or see something or feel it.

This is why people can by hypnotised.
This is why people can be coaxed into playing into the hands of psychics and so on.

Naturally you'll get many people who will argue black and blue that they've seen real ghosts or what not and it's hard to argue against them with logical potential answers, because some people have a comfort blanket, whether it's a friend that passed or family or pet or whatever and they will hold onto that, which I agree with by the way.

I would never tell any person they're wrong and logic dictates this and that because I have no authority or proof to actually do that.
People in my own family have many stories of what they call, ghosts and of family coming back. I've never seen anything that I would identify as being any entity/apparition, other than shadows and noises and odd things that for me is mostly easily explained if time is taken to apply logic and a bit of scooby doo type investigating.

I've heard many many stories with some that make you sit bolt upright with the attention to detail and yet If logic's applied you can whittle many down.
I mean, Roman soldiers walking through a wall as seen by some.
Naked?
Nope, in their full armour with shields and swords.
Do clothes and tools have souls/minds/afterlife?

Are the people lying? Probably not with many, in many cases.
Ponder this:
We are electrical. Magnetic. We work by frequencies/vibrations/waves.
Our everyday lives are surrounded by magnetism and atmospheric electrical frequencies/vibrations/waves and such.
We can record images to a tape or onto a photo.
What's to say that certain materials in buildings cannot store recording's of what happened at that time of the past, which gets played out if the frequencies hit right in that area?

We have holograms today that we manipulate to do what we want...now think of something like that just playing out?
It's a potential, don't you think?

Back