Ghosts

I really enjoyed the first episode so looking forward to the rest. They're all good but the caveman ghost is funny as fuck. Love HH like the rest of yiz.

missed this on Monday, but caught up with it last night. really enjoy all the stuff they've done on bbc & sky previously and this seems to be the same caliber. it seems to be pitched just about right for the adult audience, the MP character probably my favorite so far. seems that each episode is generally written by one of them, and they come together to finish the episodes.

wasnt sure with it going out after the watershed how it would be pitched, seems to be about right for the teen plus audience...

I don't understand why it isn't on kids TV. It can't be aimed at adults surely.

bit like yonderland & the movie bill its not kids tv... basing one character on Stephen Milligan keeps it off kids tv... perhaps they're typecast to some eyes but most of them pop up in various other 'adult' telly stuff...

Last edited:
I'm watching it now and I'm half way through episode 2 and it's class, hilarious and a little scary - LOVE IT !!!!!! :cool:. Absolutely piss myself at the caveman ghost - he's class :lol:.

Back