Ghosts

Looks far too similar to the original. If they are going to do a remake then at least try to do something a little different.

Rose McIver is nice (great in iZombie) but if it's not got the lovely Charlotte Richie then I'm not watching.
I wondered why I recognised her, and it was from a fillum called Tangiwai about a New Zealand cricketer. She also is a bit lovely mind you.
Started in October.
I'd be curious to watch one to see what it's like but I bet it won't be a patch on the original
It's not but it's close. It's just a lot less subtle.

Last edited:

Pity that, it’s great stuff.

check out the US version with an open mind though, I think it’s really good, have blasted through the two series in the last few weeks. Just takes a while to get used to the different characters.

Oh what a shame I love this, thought 4 was just as good as the rest., the Mary episode....gulp

Also loved the Christmas episode when the ghosts put on a panto
I've just watched season 2,3and 4 over the last few days (watched 1 when it first came out).
Aye the Mary one had me in tears, the bairn had to console me over "getting upset over a fictional character" ......his words :lol:. I told him it was more the premise and meaning of the situation etc.
Think I'm currently watching the Christmas special now on iPlayer ❤️

Great series, I'm up to date on all of them.

The USA version is good too, but takes a bit getting used to, they have some different characters like a viking and the dodgy politician is a wall street trader, some of the stories are exactly the same and some take dfferent paths, it gets better as it goes along.

Been watching the American one, think I prefer it to the original.
Ooooh no, I don't think it is. I much prefer the original. Not that i mind some American comedies but most are just not very subtle and always have to do the joke and then explain the joke. New York ones like 30 Rock and no murders in the building and Curb your Enthusiasm (set in L A I know) I think are good butnon the whole I prefer British comedy to Amerivan

Back