Getting towards end of the week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

richest

Striker
And still no further in or outs as had been hinted at by SG.

Except Manonne.

Very concerning. Yes many other clubs haven't signed many yet. But we are in the most precarious position with around 1o more needed and a half a dozen expected to leave.

Lens Kone and Khazri sure to go yet. If no funds are available for transfers which seems increasingly likely, I think we'll do well to avoid another relegation battle.

Except Manonne.

Very concerning. Yes many other clubs haven't signed many yet. But we are in the most precarious position with around 1o more needed and a half a dozen expected to leave.
Transfers take time, calm down

Except Manonne.

'Getting towards end of the week.'

The week started on Monday and today is Wednesday .........

We have no idea what's going on in the background, the mannone could of been going on for a while

We have no idea what was going on in the background

We know we cant even field a senior side 2 weeks before kickoff simply not good enough.

Lens Kone and Khazri sure to go yet. If no funds are available for transfers which seems increasingly likely, I think we'll do well to avoid another relegation battle.
Do you think Grayson had a considerably better squad and resources at PNE? As he was never in relegation danger there.

My assumption is that we need to shift the wages of the likes of Khazri, Lens, Kone and probably any other relatively big earners that other clubs may show an interest in before Grayson is allowed to bring in his preferred targets. Unfortunately we know how difficult it is to shift unwanted players so I think there's every likelihood that we end up towards the end of the window with very little of the movement which we require and then a mad rush. We know from recent experience that in those situations we haven't been the best at getting deals over the line.

Relax - still 16 days to kick off. I'm confident we will have the desired half a team in by then.

:lol:

On the other hand, there's only 9 days until our pre-season programme finishes.

And as it stands we now need a starting GK, 2 starting CH's, 2 starting CF's - and potentially wide players if Lens and/or Khazri leave in the next two weeks.

That's a massive task for a manager with an entire pre-season in front of him. Giving everyone a head start, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back