RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

It had stopped for a while, but going mental again.

Trigger ad seems to be for "Express" now.

EDIT: changed to Firefox with an ad block extension. Chrome's own default ad blocker just didn't work.

Incidentally, the "express" ad was the only ad coming up. Normally it'll change when moving from page to page, but this was they only ad being displayed.

Last edited:

Started again last night. Redirects to Amazon and Samsung spoof competitions.

Strangely tried all network links and no problem.

Android, Chrome, EE but happening on Sky wifi.

Started again last night. Redirects to Amazon and Samsung spoof competitions.

Strangely tried all network links and no problem.

Android, Chrome, EE but happening on Sky wifi.

Was fine last night but started again this morning. Seems to be the express ad that triggers it for me

Not sure if it's linked at all, but I gave up a while ago and use AdBlock (I know, I know) and it has started coming up with a warning that it has crashed in recent days, but only ever when browsing on here.

Just had a one that told me my McAfee anti virus is out of date, I have never used it on this pc.

I got that 2 weeks ago. We used to use it years ago, but never on this laptop.
I'm also getting r2g cut off by my F secure protection, even though i allow r2g. Just had an alarm sound and notified that my laptop now has a virus, but did a scan with my F secure protection says all clear.

Loads, pretty much every click.

Did the test and it only did it for network 1. Using chrome on an android phone, on Vodafone.

Started again today. Getting a new tab open with info my phone has viruses and can't immediately close it.

Me too.

Running Chrome on Android and getting a new tab opening just about every time I click on a link. Tries to redirect me to a site to download an anti virus program because my phone is infected.

Cleared data.
Cleared cache.
Ran cCleaner.
Ran an anti virus / malware - nothing found.

Logged in and happened again. Did the above 3 times and it's still happening.

Only happens on this site. Hope it gets fixed, the site is unusable when this happens.

Back