Getting complimented on your dress sense when abroad

I once had my suitcase nicked in Placa Catlunia in Barcelona. I went to the local Police (who had a station underneath the square) and the next day they called to say it had been found. No electronics in it so nothing was taken except a leather belt and a hat. All my cool apparel was left intact. The Spanish coppers seemed to think it was hilarious when I told them that I was utterly offended and it was obvious that Catalonian thieves had no dress sense.

Didn't realise you were female. Sorry. All makes sense now.

You went on and on about how that lad on the other thread who would punch his brother for shagging his wife, but not his wife, must clearly be sexist.

Now you think it’s OK to call a lad fat but not a lass?

If you’re gonna attempt to fuel this relentlessly dull Internet WUM personality you might at least pay lip service to some consistency.

You went on and on about how that lad on the other thread who would punch his brother for shagging his wife, but not his wife, must clearly be sexist.

Now you think it’s OK to call a lad fat but not a lass?

If you’re gonna attempt to fuel this relentlessly dull Internet WUM personality you might at least pay lip service to some consistency.

That wasn't about any man ffs, it was about Giggsy.

Back