Getting complimented on your dress sense when abroad

She is in Egypt tbf

He’d probably just necked on with a camel

His wife was actually quite cute

For a camel

Cat likes this

I'm sure that she is a very attractive lass but not the physical type that I would go for and I'm certain that I am not the brawny, well endowed athletic type that she is attracted to - your 'rep' suggests that you don't fit into that category either ;)

I don't tend to go for a physical type, more a personality type....as for minkeytinkle... not even I would stoop so low

Last edited:
A few times when I have been away for a while I have been told I look just like the locals because of the colour my tan goes, has happened in Egypt,Bosnia and turkey, must say when I have a tan the colour is always nice

My Dad's tan always went quite dark. They got confused in Sunderland hospital when he first came back from India after his heart attack and stroke as they weren't sure if he was British or Indian :lol:

My Dad's tan always went quite dark. They got confused in Sunderland hospital when he first came back from India after his heart attack and stroke as they weren't sure if he was British or Indian :lol:

My dad is very similar. He seems to tan, even in the shade and once was mistaken for a Arab on the way back from Spain.

My next door neighbor who is in his 70s always says I look like well I cannot say the word, I don’t know how I get a tan like that and I only need a few good days in the sun out a few runs in hot weather these days to tan up

That’s nowt to do with his tan man woman.

It’s cos they asked him what happened and he said “Oooooh goodness grrrracious my hearrrt was going boompity boompity boom!”

That’s nowt to do with his tan man woman.

It’s cos they asked him what happened and he said “Oooooh goodness grrrracious my hearrrt was going boompity boompity boom!”

You're showing your age now mind pet ;)

Once got asked if I wanted sell me bike for £500 by a nice chap who looked and sounded like one of the Albanian baddies off Taken. He jumped out the back of a Transit in B&Q car park in Soosh. Obvs I telt him the exhaust cost more than that and strolled into the shop. Watched the feckers like hawk soon as I got inside mind.

No need to apologise, I wasn’t being intentionally offensive.

No... the porridge boiling over comment was spot on to be fair

One can not know when you will be due on not to put too fine a point on it. So one week a tankini is spot on and the next it is just a travesty :lol:

Back