Getting complimented on your dress sense when abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre any form of conversation?

Oh no that was the last thing he said to me. It was in quite a nice restaurant, he was celebrating his marriage, he came over twice to chat during my meal and then when he was leaving he said he was proud of women like me and glad I existed or something. It was hard to catch as as my sister was huffing so much and just interrupting to say she wanted to leave :lol::lol::lol:

Does this happen to other people or is it just me?

"Nice jacket", "Nice trainers" etc
Do they say 'nice jacket' while feeling the quality? Do you often find your wallet has been 'lost' shortly afterwards?

Oh no that was the last thing he said to me. It was in quite a nice restaurant, he was celebrating his marriage, he came over twice to chat during my meal and then when he was leaving he said he was proud of women like me and glad I existed or something. It was hard to catch as as my sister was huffing so much and just interrupting to say she wanted to leave :lol::lol::lol:
What were you wearing Cat? Asking for @Abu Dhabi Red and White.

Last edited:
I’m not a gambling man but I bet his marriage doesn’t last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back