Germany welcomed migrants, now they are reaping the rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although just the other day someone posted this in reply to my supporting Muslims:

I wish somebody would shut you up. Anybody who isn't a member of the far end of the looney left is a racist in the eyes of radgies like you.
Threads like this are started for one reason - "look how right on and un-racist I am everybody." Smug annoying fuckers. :rolleyes:

I suppose it's hard for some not to see racism when someone criticises sex beasts(somehow)
Who posted that? They seem like they have a lot of unjustified anger in their lives

Although just the other day someone posted this in reply to my supporting Muslims:

I wish somebody would shut you up. Anybody who isn't a member of the far end of the looney left is a racist in the eyes of radgies like you.
Threads like this are started for one reason - "look how right on and un-racist I am everybody." Smug annoying fuckers. :rolleyes:

I suppose it's hard for some not to see racism when someone criticises sex beasts(somehow)

.. seems you never learn ..

I don't think so

I think it was just someone who is so determined to put his own opinion across he doesn't take the time to read a post and consider the issue. He's too busy screaming his point to listen and consider.
Ring any bells?

?
Was it someone thick as mince?

Such as yourself? :D

I dislike many Muslim behaviors so I guess I can be added to the racist right wingers.
Amongst the things that I object to in many Muslim cultures is the treatment of women, gays and other minorities. I guess that makes me a leftie sandal wearer.
What specifically do you object with regard to women compared to western culture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back