Germany welcomed migrants, now they are reaping the rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you really though? Or is this another of your little pranks where you are pretending to be rattled?
It's hard to tell???????
Your such a little prankster

Your mother must really have her hands full with you!!!!

Anyhoo........
why would any sane country encourage the introduction of a poison like islam . it makes no sense
The sad thing is, no-one is asking the people of the country, it's the usual case whereby the politicians know better.
They really cocked this one up

Of course, it wasn't you calling posters racist
:lol:
That journalist has put up some evidence to suggest islamophobia has a link to racism.

No one on this thread has admitted to being islamophobic, as such. And some have denied being racist.

Im not surprised you struggle to grasp such a simple premise.

That journalist has put up some evidence to suggest islamophobia has a link to racism.

No one on this thread has admitted to being islamophobic, as such. And some have denied being racist.

You amuse me. :lol:

I'm not keen on certain middle east Muslim values and practices. I must be a racist.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/alanjohnson/100239759/why-are-we-so-quiet-about-christianophobia/

"The historical ignorance matters because in a vast belt of land from Morocco to Pakistan there is scarcely a single country in which Christians can worship entirely without harassment. The recent suicide bomb attack on Christian worshippers at the All Saints Church in the old quarter of Peshawar, Pakistan – around 600 people were eating and playing on the grass after a service when they were ripped to pieces by the two Islamist suicide bombers. 78 people Christians were killed, including 34 women and seven children – was only a spectacular expression of the phenomenon."

I'm not keen on certain middle east Muslim values and practices. I must be a racist.

Yeh, count me in too.

You said it pal
Although just the other day someone posted this in reply to my supporting Muslims:

I wish somebody would shut you up. Anybody who isn't a member of the far end of the looney left is a racist in the eyes of radgies like you.
Threads like this are started for one reason - "look how right on and un-racist I am everybody." Smug annoying fuckers. :rolleyes:

I suppose it's hard for some not to see racism when someone criticises sex beasts(somehow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back