Germany welcomed migrants, now they are reaping the rewards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other cultures have arranged marriages? Genuine question. For record all cultures not just the muzzies.
Christians
Jews
Hindu
Sikhs
For starters.
Plus most traditional people's.
Plus most of the ruling lizards

Any evidence to back up that claim?

Or are you just on another hilarious windup? Careful now, as I'm getting rattled.
Just ignore the bell end man.
Two days of posting shite and then he'll come out with "ha ha, I didn't mean it, I'm only pretending to be thick to spoil the debate and get everyone rattled", he just gets tedious after a while. Like an irritating kid who appears amusing at first but gradually the novelty wears off and you get bored with him.
I've never had anyone on ignore before but I'm gonna take Mr oompapa`s advice on this one

Just ignore the bell end man.
Two days of posting shite and then he'll come out with "ha ha, I didn't mean it, I'm only pretending to be thick to spoil the debate and get everyone rattled", he just gets tedious after a while. Like an irritating kid who appears amusing at first but gradually the novelty wears off and you get bored with him.
I've never had anyone on ignore before but I'm gonna take Mr oompapa`s advice on this one

It would make life easier to have him on ignore, but it's a bit like a freak show. I've don't put him on ignore out of pure curiosity and amazement at what he comes out with. For what it's worth, I don't think he's a WUM, I really think he's as thick as whale spunk.

Any evidence to back up that claim?

Or are you just on another hilarious windup? Careful now, as I'm getting rattled.
Are you serious?

:D

It would make life easier to have him on ignore, but it's a bit like a freak show. I've don't put him on ignore out of pure curiosity and amazement at what he comes out with. For what it's worth, I don't think he's a WUM, I really think he's as thick as whale spunk.
^

:D

So you're both f***ing rattled then?

Which bit of my really rather simple statement led you to believe it was anything but? You should be aware that even really stupid people are not immune to the law.
Probably the bit where you singled out your dislike of muslim culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back