German consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris brokered the deal when the Glaziers bought Manchester United. I'm sure he had links to Goldman Sachs too. A company Short has plenty of links with.

Thing is if true it will take a few weeks so we are in limbo when we need to be rebuilding

'The would-be German owners would be consulted on the identity of a new manager'

Just to add a local journo for the Northern Echo confirmed he had heard the same last week. Nothing new but another source.

Last edited:
Not getting my hopes up but we need some kind of change throughout the club, hopefully it could kickstart us into life.

It might not work but you know the current approach is sucking the life out of he club and a hell of a lot of the fanbase

Unsure why people are worried. When Quinny took the club over we didn't have a manager until the end of the transfer window. We made several key signings on the final day and won the league.

Is it ideal? No, but I hope we are being bought out and if our wait for a new manager is prolonged because of it then that's just the way it is.

There is a German currently looking for a job ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Just what Inwas thinking. It would be very ambitious, imagine if he's already been sounded out :cool:

Unsure why people are worried. When Quinny took the club over we didn't have a manager until the end of tge transfer window. We made several key signings on the final day and won the league.

Is it ideal? No, but I hope we are being bought out and if our wait for a new manager is prolonged because of it then that's just the way it is.

Just what Inwas thinking. It would be very ambitious, imagine if he's already been sounded out :cool:
Well said, as ever, your strong and stable leadership comes to the fore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back