German consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't heard good things about him though. Apparently he's into bestiality and talks to himself. At least that's the consensus of this board.

Ha!
Moving back to his football interests he's been hanging about kenwright for years involved in failed stadium moves and takeovers. Weight of opinion in EFC circles very much against him.

Do you know who it is like, are they massive?

I don't. They has been whispers of this for a while but in the past, the same thing happened. Early interest then they just fade away. This does seem to be building momentum. Maybe the reduction in price has allowed more buyers to wet their beaks. Also with extra cash payed only after promotion etc.

I don't. They has been whispers of this for a while but in the past, the same thing happened. Early interest then they just fade away. This does seem to be building momentum. Maybe the reduction in price has allowed more buyers to wet their beaks. Also with extra cash payed only after promotion etc.
Its exactly what happened at villa reduction in price when they went down

What has Caulkin actually confirmed with the club tho?.....Is it just that they have brought Dr Harris in to find a buyer or has he actually found us one?

If it turned out it was a Jorman Abramovich buying the club, that is where my interest in the game of football would end. I am looking forward to a season of us surviving relegation or trying to get promoted fair and square, not just getting a load of cash dumped in our pockets. However, having seen what our friends up the road did when they expressed their jealousy at other clubs having Arab benefactors, it would be funny to see what they would do to show their envy of German owners. I am sure it would be in completely good taste.
The more clubs that can compete the better it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back