George Honeyman: Revisited.

Couldn't believe we give him the captaincy today.

Totally baffled me that decision.

Hes a terrible footballer and I really do hope he leaves.

I quite liked Honeyman tbf. Although we’ve a proper player in Pritchard now and think Embo will be a far superior player in the #10 role.

Just shows, the problem over the years hasn’t been selling players but replacing them with dross! Glad KLD & Co are sorting recruitment!

Depends on the level he's playing at surely. Don't forget he was loaned out to Gateshead a few seasons back and struggled to impress.
lots of players were shite at some stage..he is a very good player ffor a half decent championship tea,m..the abuse he got on here was hillarious and obscene... a few of us defended him at the time...

He wasn't, but it's harder to see progression when you see someone all the time than when you only see them occasionally.
Sometimes players just do well elsewhere. Sometimes they flop. I dont see why people need to wring their hands and relish the fact he has progressed without us.

Ran around like a headless chicken the first season for us, but has been absolute class for us the last two seasons. First name on the teamsheet for me.
That was his problem at SAFC, he was appointed captain and tried to play all over the pitch.
He cared too much and was trying too hard.
There's a decent Championship player there now that he's concentrating on his own role.

Back