George Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played well today, I like Dobson for his commitment and at times he looks a player just not consistant enough, wouldn’t have argued if Scowen replaced him today and think he will keep his place Tuesday on today’s performance

Typical league 1 player
Very average and anonymous for most of the time
But because he can have the odd phase when he can do an interception and then go on and pass the ball to his own team mates two or three tines because in our position we are looking for any crumbs of positive comfort some folk go overboard about his performance and contribution

Typical league 1 player
But because he can have the odd phase when he can do an interception and then go on and pass the ball to his own team mates two or three tines because in our position we are looking for any crumbs of positive comfort some folk go overboard about his performance and contribution
You sound like fun

Typical league 1 player
Bollocks

Seems to be slowly improving under Parkinson - would be interesting to see how he'd perform alongside a better player than Power.
One thing which isn't in doubt is his commitment, and willingness to get on the ball.

Seems to be slowly improving under Parkinson - would be interesting to see how he'd perform alongside a better player than Power.
One thing which isn't in doubt is his commitment, and willingness to get on the ball.

I’ll not dispute this! However, he’s shite.

Had a much better game yesterday. If he can keep repeating that form it will help us to be in with a shout of top 2.

You don't think he had a good 2nd half yesterday? Our middle 2 dominated them, imo.
They played better, but Power and Dobson are nowhere near good enough. If Dobson develops and proves me wrong I’ll hold my hands up. Can’t see it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back