George Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made some unbelievable long diagonal balls to the wingbacks I don’t know what people are watching me he was prob out best player in the second half the lad never stops

:lol:
Why isn't he there now?
Because he could get any game time ahead of mega money signings he obv had something about him in the first place to get a chance there to say he’s got no potential is just ridiculous he’s getting better all the time and if you read that stats they back up the amount of forward passes he made

Because he could get any game time ahead of mega money signings he obv had something about him in the first place to get a chance there to say he’s got no potential is just ridiculous he’s getting better all the time and if you read that stats they back up the amount of forward passes he made
I've never once mentioned his passing. He wasn't good enough for West Ham.

BTW a full stop or seven wouldn't have gone amiss in your post.

I've never once mentioned his passing. He wasn't good enough for West Ham.

BTW a full stop or seven wouldn't have gone amiss in your post.
So what’s the problem with him ? Because you don’t like the way he runs ??? He’s obv doing something right with the results we are getting.

Looked great for 20 mins of second half on Saturday. Closed down quickly, carried the ball forwards and sprayed a few quality long balls

Need far more of that because his usual performance is the opposite; gets closer to opposition players when we're in possession, too many touches and too much sideways and backwards passing.

He will still improve and is really young but generally he doesn't do anything to stand out
He hit numerous stand out diagonal balls to the wing backs right to feet,people are making out like they are easy passes! he hit one on the half vollley out to the left late on the second half that was ridiculous

Last edited:
So what’s the problem with him ? Because you don’t like the way he runs ??? He’s obv doing something right with the results we are getting.
f***ing hell you're going on like he's Xavi and Pirlo combined man. Against Doncaster he couldn't pass water. Left every pass too short or underhit, bog standard passes too.
As for him falling over the ball when trying a pass against Pompey, jesus wept. Should've be subbed off instantly for that.

Last edited:
He hit numerous stand out diagonal balls to the wing backs right feet,people are making out like they are easy passes! he hit one on the half vollley out to the left late on the second half that was ridiculous
Oh i agree perform like that more consistently and i would have bo complaints

f***ing hell you're going on like he's Xavi and Pirlo combined man. Against Doncaster he couldn't pass water. Left every pass too short or underhit, bog standard passes too.
Aye everyone’s entitled to an off day! he’s a key part of the system with them balls bringing the wingbacks into play high up the pitch ! and because you need midfielders to get through a hell of a lot of running in this formation !
f***ing nuts in here man people moan like fuck about not signing young players then when we do they slaughter them !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back