George Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robson probably doesn't have that bit class, but we're not signing him and paying for him out of a limited budget. He's already here, so might as well try him out, we still have Power, McGeough, Leadbitter, O'Nien, Honeyman who can all play CM should it not work out. We really don't need another.
Well we have one and I am pleased .

there you have it 'o'nien gets slack' according to you yet I have seen men in their 50 on twitter crucifying him
comes with the safc territory basically and I'm not even saying its wrong
just that playing for us in this league is a different sort of challenge and there is absolutely no way of saying we have done any good business until these lads get to prove it or disprove it
He does get more slack than others, probably because he’s been played out of position for the majority of last season!

Wouldn’t pay attention to the twitter lot, probably the same ones who abused the owner on there whilst requesting a few freebies...

elaborate? see I dont think he has
don't get me wrong, I am by no means writing this lad off I just find it so difficult to understand how anyone can be anything other than reserved when it comes to declaring whether this is good biz or not
he might be good - he might be rotten

this take is a bit more like it

'brilliant' man :lol:

can we also pls not forget this kid was relegated from our league last season
thx
he has proven that at this stage of his career..he can play in league one as a first choice with energy and commitment..

leadbitter, embelton robson and onien have yet to show that at this stage of their careers..

power probably has shown it but wasnt convincing last year..

elaborate? see I dont think he has
don't get me wrong, I am by no means writing this lad off I just find it so difficult to understand how anyone can be anything other than reserved when it comes to declaring whether this is good biz or not
he might be good - he might be rotten

this take is a bit more like it

'brilliant' man :lol:

can we also pls not forget this kid was relegated from our league last season
thx
So was robson at dundee

Probably best to reserve judgement like till we see him. However he sounds from the comments like exactly what we don’t need. Another ponderous midfielder. But anyway like most players we sign these days sadly i have zero fcuking idea who he is so I’ll wait till I watch him before writing him off

he has proven that at this stage of his career..he can play in league one as a first choice with energy and commitment..

1. leadbitter, embelton robson and onien have yet to show that at this stage of their careers..

power probably has shown it but wasnt convincing last year..
Haven't been given the chance.

Might have been said already but he clearly has defensive qualities and could maybe provide some flexibility by playing at the back too.

Probably best to reserve judgement like till we see him. However he sounds from the comments like exactly what we don’t need. Another ponderous midfielder. But anyway like most players we sign these days sadly i have zero fcuking idea who he is so I’ll wait till I watch him before writing him off

Sounds anything but ponderous from what I’ve read and heard about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back