George Dobson

You're right. Let's slag him off before he's even signed etc
Let's sign another 4 defensive midfielders then. I assume you'll be fine with that as they all deserve a chance.

We struggle to win games at home and seem to be after another defensive midfielder to accompany the 3 we currently have. Class.

We are talking about central midfield mate, and Catts has gone so his goals need replacing.

No we're talking about midfield, the place George Honeyman also plays.

However if you specifically want to speak about the two deeper midfielders we didn't lack goals at all there. Given that at least one player, often two will sit in the systems we mostly play there then to get 7 from Catts and 4 from Power is as good as you're likely to get and will be as good as any season we've had I've been watching from players operating in those positions.

Given Power has regularly scored 6 or 7 at this level and scored 4 in less games last season you could argue the goals are already there. If you then argue Power isn't good enough you're then proving my original point.

You haven't even seen the lad play FFS. You know nothing about him.
TC. That fella does feck all but moan on, im sure you are aware of that of course.

I can almost hear his sniffling in his words he types.

Cant wait for his posts during season. With a few more i could mention

Let's sign another 4 defensive midfielders then. I assume you'll be fine with that as they all deserve a chance.

We struggle to win games at home and seem to be after another defensive midfielder to accompany the 3 we currently have. Class.
problem with your argument there though is apart from leadbetter the rest are shit.So don't know who Dobson is but in cm size matters

No we're talking about midfield, the place George Honeyman also plays.

However if you specifically want to speak about the two deeper midfielders we didn't lack goals at all there. Given that at least one player, often two will sit in the systems we mostly play there then to get 7 from Catts and 4 from Power is as good as you're likely to get and will be as good as any season we've had I've been watching from players operating in those positions.

Given Power has regularly scored 6 or 7 at this level and scored 4 in less games last season you could argue the goals are already there. If you then argue Power isn't good enough you're then proving my original point.

No we are talking about central midfield and you gave me maguire, mcgeady and gooch's goals

Back