WMS George Clarke’s Amazing Podcast!

I like his tv programmes snd seems a good lad. in sir bobs book I’m sure he mentions George positively and he had input on the SOL / AOL or BOL in a professional capacity snd of course is a trustee now of the foundation.

Mind there is a nutter on here who reckons because SAFC fans live in Northumberland we should be Saudi supporters. Be careful of any witch-hunt. I once had a photo taken with a mag lass in a top when I was with one. Thankfully saw the error of my ways.

Last edited:

Lovely Fella.....Laughed at my two young Lads at the Stadium of Light running around behind the posh boxes. ..Aye, we don't get out much, most especially to the posh bit where they have carpets and food and everything to watch a Footy Match...took away something of the enjoyment of real football for me. :cool:

Anyhow, George, canny Lad and defo a Mackem through and through.

Seven years in the making!! Stephen, Gareth and Matt sit and have a pint with George Clarke and chat about his love for Sunderland as well as how Sunderland as a city is starting to significantly change. HOW TO LISTEN Listen on Acast Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Google Podcasts Listen on Spotify Add […]

The post George Clarke’s Amazing Podcast! appeared first on Wise Men Say - Sunderland AFC Podcast.

more at Wise Men Say...
Saw him in Pikes in Ibiza absolutely off his f***ing nut in September last year

Was his mate in Blackfell juniors and we lived in the same street. He was always a Sunderland fan but not a massive footie fan. I think his passion for the game grew with age. He was never a Mag though. I wouldn’t have hung around with him if he was.
So did I so, from a street in Blackfell beginning with S, don't want to say too much but he's definitely red & white.

Was his mate in Blackfell juniors and we lived in the same street. He was always a Sunderland fan but not a massive footie fan. I think his passion for the game grew with age. He was never a Mag though. I wouldn’t have hung around with him if he was.

My Missus was in the same secondary school as him (Oxclose Comp), although the year above...

And she knew him as a Sunderland supporter, despite never really talking to him.

Back