WMS George Clarke’s Amazing Podcast!

It’s possible, or it certainly used to be, to be a Sunderland fan and still generally wish other north eastern teams well. My dad was a massive Sunderland fan, he’s the reason I am because I grew up in Coventry but he went to see Newcastle in the 55 cup final and was certainly supporting them. I can no longer wish them well but I’ve usually been of them view that all the sides in the north east doing well is good. I’d be delighted if they were runners up in every competition provided we won them!
I always thought George was pure Sunderland and have found lot of this chat surprising. Will listen to this on my way to work so soon find out!

Would be surprised if they do, some of their people on Twitter just constantly slag him off :lol:
Think this has been addressed on here plenty. One lad from a pool of them (Matt I think) doesn’t rate him particularly which is no crime surely. The others think he should play but in a different position. Should they not have an interview cos of that? Imagine if players refused to speak to sky coz Roy Keane criticised sometimes

Think this has been addressed on here plenty. One lad from a pool of them (Matt I think) doesn’t rate him particularly which is no crime surely. The others think he should play but in a different position. Should they not have an interview cos of that? Imagine if players refused to speak to sky coz Roy Keane criticised sometimes
Nah it’s fair enough - was a tongue in cheek comment. Agree with him playing a different position potentially. I do think Matt is way over the top with his criticism mind, it comes across as irrational hatred which is pretty poor imo, and they had all that crap ‘school prefect’ crack as well early on. But aye, sure Like doesn’t give a toss now. Probably did early on like. How social media effects young players would be a good thing to ask him about actually if they do get him on.

Back