Geordies are the absolute cornerstone of Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt my thoughts will influence the geordie match goers :lol: I didn't say i had more right...i just think geordies no matter who they support take the piss and try to drag Sunderland down in general. The days when geordie described the whole of the north east has long gone after all didn't geordie originally mean Novacastrian? Anyway i'm glad the geordie traditions are dying out from Wearside and in time we will all be brainwashed into thinking the mighty Sunderland has an identity :roll::roll:

Sunderland has too many inbred ,small time thinkers that cannot embrace change.....most of them get voted in too.
Sunderland IS a suburb of Newcastle. Blame the council.
Sunderland are a smaller profile club than Newcastle. Blame Murray and the media.
But don't blame diehard fans.

Sunderland has too many inbred ,small time thinkers that cannot embrace change.....most of them get voted in too.
Sunderland are a smaller profile club than Newcastle. Blame Murray and the media.

Time is a great healer...I love how this is somehow upsetting the geordies when they themselves are very bitter about Mackemness or even to some extent Wearside. At the end of the day you can take the geordie out of newcastle ...

Time is a great healer...I love how this is somehow upsetting the geordies when they themselves are very bitter about Mackemness or even to some extend Wearside. At the end of the day you can take the geordie out of newcastle ...

How can they(we) be bitter about Sunderland if they (we) support them? :roll:
And why don't you live in Sunderland?

Well said,hopefully things are changing with Short and the Italians on board now.

Time is a great healer...I love how this is somehow upsetting the geordies when they themselves are very bitter about Mackemness or even to some extent Wearside. At the end of the day you can take the geordie out of newcastle ...

I think you maybe are doing a lot of stereotyping there mind.

agreed

not sure ask piston :lol:

easier to see my bairn over here as he is 5 mins away...if that's ok with you kidda :-D

But Sunderland to wherever the bairn is isn't that far is it if South Stanley is 5 minutes.

I think you maybe are doing a lot of stereotyping there mind.

People from Wearside and People from Tyneside are very different species. Anything that separates us whether it be Sky's fault or John Hall doesn't matter...it would have happened anyway. Did you know in "74" Newcastle wanted to called the new borough "Tyneside" until the people/council of Sunderland said fuck off ....obviously Newcastle have took the piss ever since like.

not sure ask piston :lol:

Don't ask me, ASK THE F**KING CLUB.
the club has always distanced itself from "the mackems" tag.

even when the fans themselves were asked it was quickly kicked into touch, not by PISTON, by the club and mainly it's supporters.

so, for the next 90 years or so you'll just have to live with it. the club wants nothing officially to do with the term "mackem".

But Sunderland to wherever the bairn is isn't that far is it if South Stanley is 5 minutes.

yeah your right when i start my new job next week i will get back over to Sunderland when i can afford it...sorry

Do you think i like being surrounded by plastic geordies ?

People from Wearside and People from Tyneside are very different species. Anything that separates us whether it be Sky's fault or John Hall doesn't matter...it would have happened anyway. Did you know in "74" Newcastle wanted to called the new borough "Tyneside" until the people/council of Sunderland said fuck off ....obviously Newcastle have took the piss ever since like.

No I think Sunderland and Newcastle supporters are very different in attitude which is not the same.

Don't ask me, ASK THE F**KING CLUB.
the club has always distanced itself from "the mackems" tag.

even when the fans themselves were asked it was quickly kicked into touch, not by PISTON, by the club and mainly it's supporters.

so, for the next 90 years or so you'll just have to live with it. the club wants nothing officially to do with the term "mackem".

I will phone up marketing and listen out for vomiting when i mention the word Mackem then :)

HAWAY !!!!!

Well said,hopefully things are changing with Short and the Italians on board now.

well my names biggest dickest i work guarding the roman wall do shift work i support sunderland and iam a roman ,, my best mate littlest cocklest also follows the lads hes a roman as well ,,

we romans have followed sunderland for 1000s of years ask your main general from hexham known to us as macksimuss macvay known to you as the hexham skin mackie ,,

more romans follow safc than picks over the wall north of us they are a nasty breed they follow a team called nueckastle u shited who for years have been raped and turned over by us when we have been pissed up ,,

we are not either geordies or mackems we are romans been here 1000s of years my first game with my grandad was - seaburn vikings v hexham skins cracking game no arrests and all fans were romans bar the odd seaburn local who we got on with ,,

this is history nee one naas bar me n mates so anyone who keeps trying to divide us sunderlandromans with this geordiemackem rubbish better watch out becouse my to main generals - macksimuss macvay and hutchyussbaldyuss will come along and cut your nutsimussnackers off ,,

yes ive lost it but this thread needs a real nutter just to shake a few heeds ,,,geordie mackem roman whos botherd who we are ,,,,

Last edited:
yeah your right when i start my new job next week i will get back over to Sunderland when i can afford it...sorry

Do you think i like being surrounded by plastic geordies ?

Assuming you haven't always been broke, what is your matchday attendance like out of interest?

I will phone up marketing and listen out for vomiting when i mention the word Mackem then :)

HAWAY !!!!!

for over 100 years the word mackem wasn't even mentioned in any club literature, let alone used as a nickname.
even when it was put to the fans they quickly denounced any official "mackem" link to the club.
it wouldn't be right to call the club yackers, mackems or geordies as none of the three have sole "rights" to the football club.

the club and it's supporters selected BLACKCATS. i respect the club and it's supporters.

Last edited:
for over 100 years the word mackem wasn't even mentioned in any club literature, let alone used as a nickname.
even when it was put to the fans they quickly denounced any official "mackem" link to the club.
it wouldn't be right to call the club yackers, mackems or geordies as none of the three have sole "rights" to the football club.

the club and it's supporters selected BLACKCATS. i respect the club and it's supporters.

We will just have to beg to differ .....same time next week?

well my names biggest dickest i work guarding the roman wall do shift work i support sunderland and iam a roman ,, my best mate littlest cocklest also follows the lads hes a roman as well ,,

we romans have followed sunderland for 1000s of years ask your main general from hexham known to us as macksimuss macvay known to you as the hexham skin mackie ,,

more romans follow safc than picks over the wall north of us they are a nasty breed they follow a team called nueckastle u shited who for years have been raped and turned over by us when we have been pissed up ,,

we are not either geordies or mackems we are romans been here 1000s of years my first game with my grandad was - seaburn vikings v hexham skins cracking game no arrests and all fans were romans bar the odd seaburn local who we got on with ,,

this is history nee one naas bar me n mates so anyone who keeps trying to divide us sunderlandromans with this geordiemackem rubbish better watch out becouse my to main generals - macksimuss macvay and hutchyussbaldyuss will come along and cut your nutsimussnackers off ,,

yes ive lost it but this thread needs a real nutter just to shake a few heeds ,,,geordie mackem roman whos botherd who we are ,,,,

we drink in the centurian pub our supporters bus leaves from here to go to the arena to see our new leader p d c who is a real gladiator ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back